“Elegant and Comfortable Experience”

Hyatt Regency Bellevue
Ranked #1 of 29 Hotels in Bellevue
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Waretown, New Jersey
“Elegant and Comfortable Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

Traveling from one coast to another is not always a pleasant experience. However, arrival a the Hyatt Regency, after 9 hours of travel was actually quite nice.

After a long trip, a welcoming smile at the front desk (not to mention accurate and ready accommodations) was great. My reservation confirmed, key in hand, I was actually in my room in less than 10 minutes from walking in the door.

I had the opportunity to attend a welcome reception the night of check in and found the ballroom area quite nice as well. I'm not sure who made the arrangements, but it was great seeing standing and sitting options adequate for the group of people. I seem to recall seeing additional chairs being brought in, so it was a good thing, no matter who thought of it.

The room itself was great. Internet access was flawless (for any hotel work-a-holic) and the bed was superbly comfortable. Besides expecting it to be clean, it was also very quiet.

Highly recommend this hotel, especially for business travel.

1 Thank SteveE461
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Bellevue, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Thank you for recommending our property, it is greatly appreciated! It is always great to hear when our guests have a fantastic experience at our property. It sounds like you found the front desk staff to be great and your room to be well appointed. I am glad the event you attended was a success. Thank you for choosing Hyatt Regency Bellevue.

Brock S. – A Guest Relations Associate

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (314)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

I enjoyed a very nice weekend at the Hyatt. The room was nicely decorated, the bed was very comfortable and I had a good night's sleep. The desk could be more comfortable to use if there were a chair with arms at the right height for the desk. That was not a problem for me as I was not travelling on business this trip. The bathroom was clean and the hair dryer was of a good design. The hotel is centrally located near Nordstrom's, Neiman-Marcus and the Meydenbauer Convention Center. Many restaurants are nearby. A sky bridge connects to another building in which there are several popular restaurants as well. This was very nice option on a rainy day. I loved the red delicious apples at the front desk and the daily newspaper. We paid $143.10 USD per night. Travellers from out of state as we were might be surprised at the Washington State Occupancy Tax which cost us $20.00 per night. Front desk staff were very helpful in terms of giving information and assistance. This hotel was a good choice for us and we would return. As a person with a mobility disability, I should have asked for a room equipped with assist bars in the bathroom. There were rooms of this nature available when I checked with the front desk but I did not want to move after getting settled. I did not feel that my safety was at risk. The hotel has ramps as an option in the lobby which I appreciated.

Room Tip: Ask about features which will make you comfortable and assure safety such as assist bars. I am sure...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Bellevue, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide such a detailed review. It sounds like you found your room to be well appointed and the Hyatt Grand bed to be very comfortable. We have a prime location directly across from Bellevue Square Mall. I appreciate your kind words regarding the staff. We have a friendly and helpful staff that is always willing to help. Your recommendation is our biggest compliment. We look forward to welcome you back to Hyatt Regency Bellevue on your next visit!

San Francisco, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

The Hyatt Regency Bellevue is a nice business hotel. It is conveniently located in the center of Downtown Bellevue with many restaurants in walking distance. Rooms are nicely appointed as well. I have stayed at this hotel many times in the past and will do the same for the future.

Mill Creek, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

This hotel is perfectly located for shopping trips to Bellevue Square, with quick skybridge access to the mall for those rainy northwest days. Nice rooms and amenities. Lobby area is quite large , for sure not "cozy" but with shops, bars, frozen yogurt and coffee without having to leave the hotel.

• Stayed April 2013
Los Angeles
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

Rate this Hyatt above average. Regency Club has good selection of breakfast and aside from not offering beer/wine at N/C, I was very satisfied overall. I see others who have gotten rates of $118/night but I've never been able to secure such a deal. Maybe it's that I book rather late but I've become accustomed to pay $250++ for stays at this hotel.

Appreciated the air purifier which adds a welcome white noise to drown out typical hotel sounds.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
I really appreciate you sharing feedback in regards to your recent stay at our hotel. I am thrilled to hear you were able to experience our Regency Club. Our Regency Club lounge features complimentary continental breakfast, complimentary food snacks and beverages, and complimentary hors d’oeuvres and cocktail service. Thank you for choosing Hyatt Regency Bellevue. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

San Francisco
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

An average Hyatt, nothing really stood out one way or another except for (I have to say) the rather horrid brown colored theme of my room. On the good side, as with most Hyatt's, the bed was very comfortable and the service was friendly and attentive. The regency club was also slightly below average compared to other regency clubs I have used at other Hyatt's - the continental breakfast was mediocre and the evening snack was also average at best. So a big "meh."

Vancouver
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

At 118$/night, it's difficult to find anything wrong with the Hyatt in Bellevue. We checked in early at 11am and got our room right away on the 14th floor of the Cascade building.
The room was large and very clean with a comfortable bed, nice furniture and a great bathroom. Only complaint with bathroom is that it would have been nice to have fluffy soft towels. They were on the thin and rough side.

The location couldn't be any better if you want to shop around Bellevue. We also used the hotel as a base to explore Seattle, Mercer island and the University village. We were surrounded by restaurants and within 2 minutes from the Bellevue Square mall.
Parking was free and we managed to have free WIFI as well(these two are not always free).

There's a Tully's coffee near the lobby, Joey's restaurant is across the street from the main entrance and a Starbucks is within a 2 or 3 minute walk.

The only thing I will say is that I was expecting a slicker design contemporary hotel (according to some of the pictures I had seen on the web site), but nothing that would be a deal breaker.

I will just end this review by saying that the staff was extremely friendly and efficient.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Bellevue, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
I really appreciate that you took the time to provide feedback on your recent stay at our property. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your room finding it to be very spacious and clean. I will share your comments about the towels with our housekeeping manager. I am glad you found the location to be perfect for your travel. Your kind words regarding the staff are greatly appreciated. Thank you for choosing Hyatt Regency Bellevue. We look forward to welcoming you back to our property in the future!