“Solid Hyatt experience”

Hyatt Regency Bellevue
Ranked #1 of 29 Hotels in Bellevue
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed March 23, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 5 days during a conference. I can only confirm the numerous good reviews on TripAdvisor - it is because of hotels like this that Hyatt has become my favorite hotel chain. The hotel is located within a mall complex, which is convenient if it rains and you are less inclined to leave the hotel. The hotel itself is beautifully appointed, well maintained, with professional personnel, and has excellent conference facilities. I hope I have the chance to come back to Seattle, and if I do, I will definitely stay at the Regency Bellevue again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Write a ReviewReviews (2,492)

Reviewed March 18, 2013

I have probably stayed at this hotel more than 20 times. I have stayed with my husband, for their romantic weekend packages,with my,sister- in laws and neices for holiday shopping get aways and I recently stayed with my daughter and her college roommate for a fun weekend away. What makes this such a great place to stay?
First, it meets my OCD cleanliness standards. Very clean-always. You can choose from a variety of rooms-we've stayed in standard rooms,suites, rooms that had a living room that were perfect for a group....the rooms on the top floors have beautiful cityscape views of Seattle....so ask when you book. There are also a wide variety of price ranges-from reasonable to $$. You can get better deals by joining the Hyatt Gold Club for no cost and they don't bug you w/ e-mails...Check hotel website for other deals and special packages.Very comfortable beds, nice bathrooms, nice products,big tv,w/ new movies.....there's an older section of hotel and a newer section, The older section is quieter. Sometimes in the new section you can hear people-not bad,I've never requested,but might next time,request the older tower.
The location is what makes this a fun place to stay. It's connected by a skybridge to a very upscale beautiful mall.There is also a large movie theater,classy bowling alley, many wonderful restaurants ranging from hardly any$ to $$$$ you will want to make reservations ahead of time if here on weekend and going to a popular place.There are also salons,a small spa-you name it. You will have fun if you like to explore a small gentrified city. Walk further past the mall, past the park that is south of the mall and past the apartment buildings south of there and you will find a cool little area called "old Bellevue". There are some yummy smaller places to eat here including an incredible deli w/ live jazz and some lovely shops. You can't miss them they are all on the same street-I believe it is Old Main.
The Hyatt has recently added Equs a breakfast restaurant on the 2nd floor. The 1st glance at the menu seemed like, "Uh-Oh", it all looks too odd. It wasn't. They will do anything you want and they have a buffet. I had the Tiramisu pancakes-to die for! Everyone I was with loved what they had both times I was there.It was a smart move to add this place, because there wasn't a good breakfast place close by and roomservice isn't always cool.
The decor is an Asian vibe,woodsy, tall bamboo,gas fire places,sushi , there are a few small food places in the hotel and a salon, They have lots of conventions here-very large, but never feels crowded.Free underground parking.
Sooo-I hope you will like my favorite Eastside ,not Seattle, not in the country, just for fun, if you want not too expensive, get away place.

Room Tip: Old tower is quiter, higher rooms have better views-ask for a view of Seattle
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I stayed at the Hyatt for two nights on a business trip. While it was a bit pricey, everything was in order. The room size was good, I slept extremely well, and the staff was very friendly. I did not have a breakfast included and I did not find the time to check out the fitness & pool area. You have to cross the driveway to get to that area, but not a public road. The location is right downtown in Bellevue and you will find numerous restaurants close by. The only silly thing was internet access. The Hyatt usually charges extra (which is why I don't award all five stars). There are even two price levels for internet access, depending on the speed you want. I had the lower one and it was, indeed, slow - but reliable. Oddly, the reception is on an elevated level. You either have to go to the back and take a ramp or climb a few stairs in the front (which is no fun with luggage). I wonder what the architect was thinking...

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I stay at this hotel for business travel on a fairly regular basis. It's in a great area (walking to wonderful restaurants and shops); the service has been good; and the views from the upper floors are stunning. The rooms are spacious and the beds are extremely comfortable. The bathroom is all granite; crisp and clean, good water pressure. I didn't hear any sound from the hallways; was a restful stay during a very busy work session.

The valet's at the front of the hotel are EXTREMELY helpful, ensuring they knew if you needed a taxi or were waiting on a pickup. They were also most helpful with directions. As they are the first impression of the hotel, nice work.

Food was served during our conference, so I did not experience room service or any restaurants on this visit.

Room Tip: Choose a high floor so you have the best views
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
HyattGuestRelations, Guest Relations Associate at Hyatt Regency Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

It is great to read that you had another outstanding stay at our property. I’m glad you found your room to be well appointed and the view to be stunning. I’ll be sure to share your kind words with our valet team letting them know you find their service to be extremely helpful. Thank you for continuing to choose Hyatt Regency Bellevue for your business travel. I look forward to your next visit!

Brock S. – A Guest Relations Associate

Reviewed March 17, 2013

If your travels bring you to Bellevue, the Hyatt makes a great choice. It is centrally located in Bellevue and boasts clean and recently remodeled rooms. The hotel has several dining choices including Daniels Broiler that allows for amazing views (weather permitting) of the Seattle skyline to the west. So whether you are a Hyatt loyalist, or simply someone looking for a nice hotel with ready access to downtown Bellevue, this property makes a great choice.

Room Tip: There are 2 Towers in the Hotel. One has recently been updated - be sure to inquire when checking in...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 17, 2013

A little bit expensive but very good location, service and bedrooms. convenient to connect to highways as well as connected by easy bridges with Lincoln square as well as with Bellevue square shopping center.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Lovely hotel, enormous rooms, very comfortable indeed. Charming staff. Location is superb, walking distance to the mall and with its own underground car park it has every base covered. One irritation was the room service breakfast delivery, which got lost and didn't turn up. In Hyatt's favor a lovely lady rang me and apologized. Bottom line..... Would I stay again??? Absolutely!

• Stayed: March 2013

I’m so excited to hear that you had a wonderful stay at our property. I really appreciate your kind words regarding the staff. I will share your comments about your room service order with our Food and Beverage Manager so we can prevent this from occurring in the future. Your recommendation is our biggest compliment. I look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back to Hyatt Regency Bellevue in the near future!

Brock S. – A Guest Relations Associate