“Convenient location at Bellevue” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hilton Bellevue

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Hilton Bellevue
Ranked #8 of 28 Hotels in Bellevue
Vancouver, Canada
“Convenient location at Bellevue”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2014

Stayed at the Bellevue Hilton as Seattle hotels were booked up and very expensive. Went for Girl's weekend shopping trip. Were pleasantly surprised since 3 of us sharing a room. There was 2 queen sized beds and a sofa bed. We each had our own bed. The room was very large and Bellevue is a happening town. We ended up spending a full day in Bellevue as we caught the art fair. Went shopping at the mall. Ate dinner at PF Chang's. Food was disappointing. Went to Paloma's for breakfast and fully enjoyed the food there. Bellevue is also conveniently located to Seattle-about 15 to 20 min drive. Would stay at the hotel again. Was very good value for a clean, spacious and comfortable hotel.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (164)
  • Korean first
Everett, Washington
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2014

I remember staying in this hotel with my grandparents years ago, though it was under different ownership at the time. I was so excited to return and to once again ride in the elevators that I had such fond memories of. That excitement was squished upon check-in. First, we could not get any help from a valet. After waiting out front for a good ten minutes, I went inside to ask if there was anyone who could help me. In a very snotty response, I was told the valet was there. When I told the lady I had been waiting for ten minutes, she told me that I probably didn't see him. I again asked if anyone else could help. The lady then suggested I just "park my own car" if I did not want to wait. I was already very unhappy but had a dinner reservation, so I finally did just to the parking myself. When I returned to the desk to check it, the same rude woman asked if I was a Hilton member. I told her I was, as I stay at a different Hilton every summer. The lady told me they could not find my number, and again, I must be mistaken. I asked her to check again and she told me she already checked and nothing was going to change. (I checked when I got home and I am a Hilton member and I was giving her the correct information.)
The room was fine - a good size and comfortable bed - but nothing special. The furniture was okay but could definitely use an update. Views of a parking lot or a freeway aren't much of a choice. We ordered room service for breakfast - again, fine, but nothing special. The accomodations were just kind of a "blah" experience.
The elevators I remember so fondly as a child were still there - but after being treated so rudely I was in no place to enjoy the ride to my room. Maybe my expecations were high - but this location was not like any other Hilton experience - the room and especially the service. I left feeling disappointed and a little sad. People with such poor customer service skills should find a different industry - but the Hilton should monitor employee behavior. It was just bad - and for no reason.
P.S. We never did find the valet.

Room Tip: Self park, if possible to avoid the horrible service
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Charlottesville, Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

I stay here frequently on business. Have had generally good experience. The executive lounge food is better than most. Lobby is impressive. Internet access is undergoing upgrade but currently TERRIBLE (should be done by end of September 2014). Hotel restaurant (Basil's) offers some good and some so-so food choices but on par for this sort of hotel property.

Room Tip: Many even number rooms on upper floors give a good Rainier view.
  • Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank 227GregS
Charlotte, North Carolina
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2014

I had a reservation that was made a couple of months ago for a large event with a large local company. The reservation was for 2 Queen beds but when I came to check in, the told me they were sold out and that they only had a King Size left. I asked that I needed to have the two beds and they mentioned that they were sorry but the only thing they could do is give me a Sofa Bed. The male employee was not very friendly and not accommodating at all to my reservation and basically gave me the impression that he didn't care whether I stayed there or not. I ended up calling a couple of nicer hotels in the area and I was able to obtain a room in a nicer, cleaner and closer to my event hotel. The hotel seemed run down and quite old. I don't know if I want to ever stay there in the future.

Room Tip: I would not recommend it. There are better hotels in the area and closer to shopping, entertainment...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
hotelgm9, Front Office Manager at Hilton Bellevue, responded to this review, August 8, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your most recent stay. We appreciate you bringing these things to our attention. It helps to guide our training to improve the overall guest experience. We welcome an opportunity to speak to you further about your experience, if you would be willing to reach out to us via email.
Vienna, Austria
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2014

Hotel is now somewhat ageing and would need a refurbish - not urgent but in the next 18 months. Particularly the lobby, the corridors, the bar as well as the staff uniform would benefit from a refresh. The rooms though are spacious, clean and comfortable, mine on the 8th floor had a balcony (which faces a busy highway though so you won´t leave the window open the whole night but can refresh once in a while). Nice staff - I had minor glitches upon arrival and check-out which they fixed immediately. Good beer at the bar, useful Coffee shop in the lobby for breakfast to go, newspapers at the reception, individual coffee machine in the room. Located slightly outside of Bellevue, need 20 min by foot or 10 min cab to City Center. Very good value for money all in all.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

New York, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2014

Hotel was very good. Hotel staff was very polite and helpful and the room was very clean every day of trip. Hotel was in a very good location outside of Seattle and very convenient to the highway to get back into Seattle. Only a 10 minute drive to the mall and other restaurants in the Bellevue area.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Ashland, Oregon
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

$20 a day to park here. The Red Lion next door and The Coast Hotel nearby both offer free parking. No Free WiFi. We asked for a refrigerator for our $200 a night room, bit that would cost an additional $15 a day too. All of the above are standard free features at much more economical hotels. Geeez. Our room was clean and nice enough: it overlooked a very nice, underused pool. It also overlooked the very noisy freeway(you can only hear it if your window open though). The A/C barely kept up with the heat outside.
The real low point for me was the final night of our stay we went to the bar for food and drinks. We had the same bartender as the prior 2 nights and paid cash for our bill. When we went to check out, we had our prior night's food/beverages charged to our room. Unbelievable! When we objected LOUDLY, The manager, the desk clerk and restaurant manager all huddled together in a corner to discuss how this could happen. They had no receipt for our dinner/drinks and no explanation was ever given. As if this writing, they have not tried to charge us again for something we already paid for. I want to describe our bartender for you here because I suspect she is up to no good, but I'm going give her the benefit of a doubt.
I'm not sure why I'm giving this hotel 2 stars.....my bed was very comfortable.

Stayed August 2014
hotelgm9, General Manager at Hilton Bellevue, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your most recent stay.

We apologize that you were expecting a refrigerator, complimentary wifi and parking as part of the guest room rate. Some of these amenities are available in special room packages.

Thank you for bringing the bar experience to our attention. It helps to guide our training to improve the overall guest experience.