“Very average but good gym, resturant & helpful reception staff”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Hilton Bellevue

Hilton Bellevue
Ranked #8 of 29 Hotels in Bellevue
UK
“Very average but good gym, resturant & helpful reception staff”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2014

The room was clean but clearly dated an in need of some attention - Hilton isn't the cheapest place & there are better places for similar prices.

The hotels restaurant was good & I had a fantastic steak. The hotel also had a good gym. The reception & (very useful free shuttle bus) staff were cheerful & very helpful & helped my wife get around whilst I was attending a conference.

The bar was pretty empty & we soon realized why. The bar staff sucked they didn't look like they wanted to be there, were unhelpful & we had to go and get there attention.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (165)
  • Korean first
North Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2014

I was there with my wife, we really enjoyed the quality of their services. I got a good deal, and if I want to compare their service value, I paid for a 3 star service and received 4.5 star service. The only problem was their pool which is out door and only opens in summer time, Otherwise everything including sleep quality and location were perfect.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple

United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2014

My family stayed here one night - 2 adults, 2 young kids - and we were very impressed. We've stayed in many hotels with our kids over the last couple years and this is definitely one of the nicest. It's clearly an older building, but one of the cleanest and most well taken care of we've stayed in. Definitely stay here. We had an excellent rate for the quality of hotel. (keep in mind the fee for parking) Even with the parking fee, it was less then others we've been to that were not as nice.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

San Diego, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2014

One of the best lounges Hilton has, in my opinion. Two offerings per day. complimentary soft drinks 24x7. Spacious and comfy seating, with views to the back. It's very relaxing.

Ask for the lounge level.

The negative: parking is no longer free.

Room Tip: Ask for the lounge level.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank K L
Sherwood, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2013

This hotel provided a luxurious and comfortable stay at a very reasonable price. 5 Star to say the least. I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again. The bed was by far one of the best I've experienced in a hotel. Room was clean and bathroom was pristine. Lobby was gorgeous--decorated fro Christmas.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Eugene, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2013

The rooms were clean. The room service was excellent, fast and efficient. The people around the hotel were helpful and friendly. The food is excellent. The only thing I wasn't sure about was the nut/cracker snack in the bar. A couple of people had a little stomach problem after. We took the van up town, the drivers were so nice. Great stay.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2013

From check in through check out, everything was great. I want the bed! We ordered pizza from room service. It was delivered very quickly, and my husband and I agreed this was the best room service meal we've ever had. Complimentary shuttle to the nearby conference location was complimentary and comfortable. We'll be back! The only reason I didn't rate the value as excellent is due to the cost of self-parking. Had we known, we would have simply parked on the street.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

hotelgm9, Front Office Manager at Hilton Bellevue, responded to this review, December 26, 2013
Thank you so much for your feedback about your last stay at the Hilton Bellevue Hotel!
Your comments are truly appreciated, and I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. If there was any particular staff member that stood out, please let me know, as I would like to recognize the positive guest experiences.

I appreciate your time and look forward to hearing from you.

Blake Kessner