“Good front desk”

Ranked #9 of 29 Hotels in Bellevue
New Delhi, India
“Good front desk”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

This is one of the few options available if you happen to in Bellevue.Seattle down town has better options though.
I will start with the front desk staff who were extremely helpful during my 2 weeks stay there.They helped me with stores around , suggestions for eating out (even for late night snacking \food options) and shopping too.
The staff at the breakfast buffet was extremely kind and courteous.The shuttle chauffeur was kind and helpful too. Tully's is a blessing to have inside the hotel.Overall very nice and comfortable stay.
Talking about Seattle , I loved the feeling while I crossed late Washington.Bellevue as the name suggests is beautiful city.Unlike the Manhattan New York craziness , it is a quiet city with nature all around :)

Room Tip: take a pool side facing room
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (175)
  • Korean first
Durham, North Carolina
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I felt very well taken care of at this hotel, they shuttled me all around Bellevue for dinner and errands. The hotel is definitely aging, but the accommodations were still very nice, and restaurant was lovely.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
hotelgm9, General Manager at Hilton Bellevue, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel stay. We appreciate hearing that you found the hotel to be comfortable and the staff and services to your liking.

We look forward to having you visit again in the near future.
Richmond, B.C.
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Just returned from 2 nights at Hilton (room 645). We have stayed here before and it is not your typical Hilton because this hotel has not been refreshed in over 10 years. I first stayed in around 2003 and the decor is the same - except they now have flat screen TVs. The service at check in and out is typical - very good. Friendly and professional. They greet you coming in and out of the hotel. I have no problems with the staff.

Tullys in the lobby is nice - but expensive. I haven't tried the restaurant.

Back in 2003 they had pay parking - with a gate then over the years the gate was removed and parking was free. I have stayed here and enjoyed the free parking till this weekend.

The hotel was in the PROCESS of installing gates. This was not completed when I checked in and checked out BUT they still charged me $15/night for parking.

I must admit that I didn't book via my HHonours or direct. I booked via Priceline (Bidding). I got a much cheaper rate by bidding and since this was a personal trip I like to find deals.

I'm not sure why they charged for parking when the gates weren't even installed - I find this petty and will endeavour not to book at this hotel again. There is Sheraton (I'm a Starwood member) and they don't charge for Parking.

Hyatt Bellevue don't usually charge for parking on weekends.

There is Hyatt Place in Eastgate Bellevue and Silver Cloud (Eastgate) which also don't charge for parking.

There are alternatives so book wisely.

If Hilton refreshes the hotel and offers something more -then maybe the parking rate would be tolerable but for an outdated older hotel - albeit clean - there are alternatives.

Room Tip: Book elsewhere...but honestly - all the rooms are very spacious but very dated.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review the hotel stay. We appreciate the constructive input as it relates to parking fees in and around the area. With regard to the aesthetics of the property we anticipate a renovation of the guest room environment this year.
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

Lovely fruit veggie platter, puff pastry with mushrooms inside, cheese and drinks made the 5-7 pm snack more than enough for dinner. Fresh hot Starbucks coffee was welcome, but should have decaf option for evening.

Breakfast included lovely fresh pastries, eggs, oatmeal, fruit, all in a buffet. Rooms are spacious, bed comfortable, bathroom well appointed. Lovely night stay.

• Stayed March 2013
Thank you for your review of your past stay on Trip Advisor. We appreciate hearing that you enjoyed the amenities of the concierge level.

Hope to see you again in the very near future.
Paris
Reviewed March 6, 2013

I stayed in the Hilton Bellevue during a business trip. The rooms either face the highway or the car park. Mine, sadly faced the highway, which meant that there was a bit of traffic noise (but bearable).

The room was big and comfortable. The bathroom was also great, although the tap of my shower did fall off one morning (promptly changed by very helpful staff) ! The general feel of the hotel is indeed that it needs a bit of a refresh. It is an aging hotel.

The room menu was disappointing, with a very limited choice of food - and the food was OK but fairly expensive. Overall, I had a good stay in this hotel, but I am not sure it would be my first choice in Bellevue.

Room Tip: Request rooms *not facing* the highway.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for staying with us and sharing feedback on your visit via Trip Advisor. We appreciate you taking the tie to share your comments on the look and feel of the property. With regard to the aesthetics of the property this is being addressed through a renovation this year.
London, UK
Reviewed March 6, 2013

When you think of Hilton, you think of a certain type of hotel with high standards of decor and possibly something modern? Well Hilton Bellevue was probably a great hotel 15 years ago but right now I would say it needs updating. The rooms are very large, that bathroom needs to be bigger with more modern facilities. The room service menu was not that great.

I stayed for one night in Jul, and when I asked for a late check out the manager would not let me have one, I even offered to pay for an extra night, he said my room would be vacated for me and my belongings kept in their storage area.

This is NOT what I expected of a Hilton.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for staying with us and sharing feedback on your visit via Trip Advisor. We appreciate you taking the time to share your comments on the look and feel of the property. With regard to the aesthetics of the property we will be addressing this through a room renovation process slated this year. The level of guest service you received is not typical of our hotel and this issue will be addressed to ensure we are improving in this area.
Bozeman, Montana
Reviewed March 3, 2013

We stayed here for a business trip. Outside appereance is nice. We stayed on the 7th floor and it had a musty odor when you exit the elevators. The hot tub was not running like the description had stated. The bar and resturant are nice. Staff helpful. This location is a little run down and older looking. Rooms are nice sized.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business