“Extremely impressed!”

Ranked #8 of 29 Hotels in Bellevue
Deerfield, Illinois
“Extremely impressed!”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I stayed at the hotel last week and really liked it. The staff was very nice, service was excellent, Basil's restaurant was wonderful. I will come and stay here again! I have stayed in alot of hotels and this hotel really had a nice feel to it. I was comfortable the minute I walked in the doors.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (172)
  • Korean first
Burlingame, California
Reviewed November 18, 2012

This is one of my usual spots when I am in the area for business. The hotel is located a few blocks outside of downtown Bellevue, which has its benefits and drawbacks. It is not close enough if you want to walk to downtown for your meetings. Being outside of the downtown area means less congestion and plenty of free parking on-site. The property could you a little updating. My recent room must have had some heating issues because I could never get the room temperature above 68 degrees during my stay. There is an Executive Lounge on the 9th floor. It isn't a typical lounge in that it is not in a room. Instead, it is the public area of the floor right when you step out of the elevator. The lady that takes care of the morning session is a delight who seems to know half of the guests. The fitness center is one of the nicer ones with plenty of weights, machines, etc.

Charleston, South Carolina
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Between the layers of soap scum in the shower, layers of dirt along the floors and NO washcloths 2 days in a row by house keeping, this hotel is a sour lemon for the cost. A little bleach in this building would work wonders.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Munich, Germany
Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

I'm glad my stay here was short (10 hours). The entire hotel is in need of renovation. The rooms are dark and mine was noisy as it faced the freeway. Not all the lights worked and the heating was ineffective. Getting a cab was not easy. If you have the choice, avoid it.

• Stayed November 2012
BTRHiltonManager, Manager at Hilton Bellevue, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
Thank you for staying with us, and for sharing your feedback. I can assure you that it will be shared with the team that prepared your room.

We would look forward to the opportunity to have you as a guest again in the future.
San Francisco, California
Reviewed November 4, 2012

I stayed here with my family in the summer while visiting Seattle, and we had a great stay at this hotel! The room was very clean and our request to be put the near elevators was accommodated. This is a large hotel, thus, with 2 kids, this preference is important.

The location is excellent with easy access to the freeway. It is about 15 minutes drive to Seattle, but very convenient. Bellevue Square with excellent shopping and numerous dining options is nearby. Next time we're in the area, we'll definitely stay here again!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for the kind words, and for staying with us. We look forward to having you as our guest again next time you are in the Bellevue area.
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 4, 2012

This is my third time at this hotel and never lets me down. Staff always keen to keep you happy which means service is great - recommend Artisan Salad on Room Service Menu! Preparing mass Conference food isn't easy but this place seems to manage it perfectly ok. Reliable and hassle free!

SLC
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Had a two night stay for business. When I arrived i wasn't feeling well and someone had mentioned it to the staff. Not long after getting into my room the phone rang and it was room service. They had been told I wasn't feeling well and wanted to know if there was something they could bring me. I mentioned chicken soup and while they didn't have it on the menu, the chef made some just for me and sent it up -no charge!!

The next morning I was at a meeting in one of the conference rooms and I grabbed a Cliff Bar off the food table. It was hard as a rock and I notice the expiration date on the bar had come and gone months ago. I showed it to one of the convention services people when they came through the room. Not long after, Jaun the Head Chef at the hotel was there to apologize to me for the stale Cliff Bar. He offered to make me diner that night which he did. Soup, Rib eye steak, and Creme Brulee -again no charge.

It's not the best bricks and mortar but the people inside are fantastic!

Room Tip: Ask for a room above reception to avoid the hotel party guests