Hilton Bellevue
Westin.com
  • Restaurant
$129
Silver Cloud Hotel
Residence Inn Seattle Bellevue/Downtown(Bellevue)(Great Value!)
$169
  • Breakfast included
$102
$90
  • Pool
Courtyard Seattle Bellevue/Downtown(Bellevue)(Great Value!)
$169
Courtyard
$159
Hotel Bellevue(Bellevue)
$205
Travelocity
  • Pool
Silver Cloud Inn Bellevue(Bellevue)(Great Value!)
$179
$269
1,232 results
All reviewsexecutive floorfront deskbit datedrooms are largebusiness tripfree shuttleseattle areanice stayclose to downtownup to datefitness centershuttle serviceeasy accessself parkinglobbyhonorsrenovation
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I stayed here for one night, moving because my colleagues had all bookind into a downtown hotel.

I'm afraid that this is a bit tired and the room I had didn't seem to be as lovely as the website implied. So saying, the staff were courteous and helpful and breakfast was lovely.

1  Thank nferguso
HiltonManager1, Manager at Hilton Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us during your recent business trip. We plased you enjoyed the staff and the breakfast. We wanted to let you know that we are looking at doing some upgrades to the rooms in the next year. We do hope to have you back with us.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

I stayed at the Hilton for a week while on business in Redmond.

The hotel is excellent, with very large well appointed rooms that are good for relaxing and for working. I slept well in the king sized bed, while the bathroom and dressing area have plenty of space and are well laid out. There is a coffee maker which I used for early-morning wake-me-up cups, which were well appreciated.

The work desk is a good size and the internet connection was reliable and reasonably fast.

Breakfast is mostly a buffet, either continental at $12 or full at $18. The omelettes in the full breakfast are cooked to order and are excellent. The continental breakfast has superb smoked salmon, fruits and croissants. You will not go hungry!

The hotel location is just south of central Bellevue, near the freeway. Being out of the center is in many ways an advantage, since traffic and parking become a problem there, while the Hilton has a vast outdoor car park and connects to the freeway via roads that are light on traffic. Having said that, the downtown area is a short walk so that you can get to restaurants and shopping very quickly.

I can recommend this hotel and I will certainly stay here again when visiting the Bellevue/Redmond area on business.

1  Thank Inglenook

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us on your recent trip. We happy to hear how comfortable you found our location and rooms to be. We're glad you were able to visit our restaurant for breakfast. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed October 9, 2012

After flying into Sea-Tac with an evening flight, my husband and I decided to see if we'd be able to get our usual Bellevue hotel for a night instead of driving home - they quoted us $175, so we decided to try one of those 3rd party (not the name your own price) websites and saw a great last minute deal for the Hilton, so we decided to try them instead.

The check-in process was quick (we actually beat the reservation from the 3rd party website to the hotel, so my husband had to wait a few minutes) friendly, yet professional. I've found that some of the other hotels in Bellevue can sometimes come across as pretty pretentious, but the service here was never that way. The rooms were spacious (largest we've come across in the area), quiet, clean, comfortable and the shower temperature and pressure was strong and hot (very important to me!). My husband ordered room service since he was starving and said that the burger he got was the best room service he'd had (which is impressive as it was 10pm and when we travel, we order room service a lot).

For some reason, the express check-out wouldn't work from our room's phone, but the front desk took care of it for us very quickly once we let them know. Yes, the decor could be viewed as a bit dated (but definitely not shabby, they've kept it up), but I actually really liked it (they even had glass elevators in the atrium!) and prefer it over a lot of other hotel decor. And they have a Tully's in the lobby! It isn't as centrally located as the Hyatt or Westin, but it's only a quick drive (less than 5 minutes) to Bellevue Square, Lincoln Center, etc, so it's really not a big deal.

Needless to say, we decided that this is our new Bellevue go-to hotel as it's friendlier, quieter, larger and more reasonably priced than our previous choices. We'll definitely be back!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for trying our hotel on your recent trip. We have shared your comments regarding the staff and service with those involved. We are glad you found the stay very pleasing and plan to stay with us when in the area. We look forward to seeing youi again!

Reviewed October 4, 2012 via mobile

The hotel is a big property. Rooms are big and staff with big hearts! Great service and follow through.

Pros: great room size and with balcony. Try getting to a higher floor to see the Bellevue skyline. Good for conventions; free shuttle service to nearby areas;

Cons: In room furnishing a little dates. Sure, the lobby (define high ceiling) and the elevator brings you back to the 70's or 80's (which I like) but I hope the room furnishing (2 seater sofa and center table be a little modern or appear new or well maintained); some distance from Bellevue downtown area

Over-all: ok place to stay.

• Stayed: September 2012
HiltonManager1, Manager at Hilton Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2012

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about your recent stay with us. We are pleased you found the staff helpful and were able to enjoy our shuttle around the Bellevue area. We will pass along your comments in regards to the room furnishings. We hope to see you on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

This was my first stay in the hotel. I like it. Enormous rooms although with dated, decor; friendly, helpful, staff; great breakfast buffet; good on site facilities although wifi is a bit slow. One can be very comfortable here.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for staying with us recently. We are pleased that you enjoyed the property, staff, and breakfast. We will share your comments with the staff. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.