Days Inn Bellevue Seattle
  • Pool
  • Pool
Average 3/5
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsroom was cleannice staydowntown seattleeasy accessfree parkingstarbucksfreeway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 13, 2010

This hotel is sufficient if you're looking for a comfy place to sleep and aren't concerned about luxury at all. Our room was a nice big size, the bed was comfy, and the air conditioner worked. The room layout had the sink as part of the room, with only the toilet and shower/tub in the bathroom itself; this layout is somewhat common for this type of hotel and has its pros and cons. The toilet made a horrible noise when it flushed though; we told the front desk and they wrote it down but did nothing about it. The continental breakfast was average with about 5 tables with chairs for people to eat, which sometimes fill up, leaving people to sit on the couch with the table near the front desk. There was a computer with free internet access beside the front desk. The personnel seemed fine. It's close to a highway leading to Seattle, so it's about 15-30 minutes drive depending on traffic. The best thing about the hotel was the price.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 10, 2010

My family scheduled our stay at the Days Inn for three nights. This was two months before we actually came to the hotel. Due to delays in our vacation, we had to cancel one night and told them to keep the other two nights.As proof of understanding, the staff told us that that was fine. Turns out that they put our stay for one night. They said that we were staying two nights. What the???? Well, we didn't realize this, which was really smart of us, and we went ahead with paying 90 bucks for one night, verses what we thought was 45 bucks per night, which was the rate that was informed to us. So staying in that room the first night was nice and all, but then the second night was a nightmare. The hotel was full of young adults, which caused the hotel to be overbooked. When we came to the hotel staff earlier, they didn't even tell us that the hotel was overbooked and that our room was taken over by other people. Now we were really pissed, finding all our possessions moved to another room. The staff never appologized and even said that we were lucky to have a room. What the heck? Weren't we supposed to have the room for three days, two nights? Not only this, but the irresponsible staff and management added that the manager almost put our stuff in the storage closet, which we would have no access to until three days later. Ugh, it makes me sick thinking that the staff would do this. Also, why us? Why couldn't they just not bump us? never come to this hotel. They ended up charging us $180. What a rip off, and again, don't stay here, unless you want someone to mess with your stuff.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed June 29, 2010

I booked our 3 nights online through the DaysInn.com site. When checking in, I began asking about a 4th night and the clerk, Randy Nelson, was extremely rude jumping in saying I'd book on Expedia and would have to check out and check back in for the 4th night. I said that I'd booked on the DaysInn.com site and he just kept insisting it was the Expedia site, wouldn't give me a receipt and said he could have given a better rate then the online non-refundable rate!!! Our room was ok - - we were 3 adults and I thought I'd remembered it to be roomier. We've stayed in this DaysInn a number of times over 20 years as my son lives nearby. When I told my daughter-in-law how rude he had been, she called the next day to talk to him and he ended up hanging up on her! We found a letter from him in our door when we returned that evening apologizing for any misunderstanding on our "Expedia reservation" and offering the 4th night free. We did not stay extra and we will not stay there again. Now that we are home, I called the telephone number on our Visa charge and found it to be Hotels.com!!! What gives!! I know I made the reservation online on the DAYSINN.COM site!!! I could not print a receipt because we were traveling using the laptop with no printer. At any rate, my review is for the rudeness displayed and that I would not recommend this Days Inn.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 13, 2010

The saty in the Inn with extended family was great, comfortable and we enjoyed our stay there

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank vcasuba
Reviewed April 3, 2010

I originally booked for 4/1 to 4/6 online, but travel plans changed. I went to the desk the next day to let them know that I would be leaving Sunday instead of Tuesday, but they said that they would not credit my card. They said it was in the online contract. They till would not allow me to check out early despite their ice machine not working. I told them it was a really big convenience to have to go buy ice to put in my water for which I drink 80+ oz per day to prevent kidney stones.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled solo