“Bellevue to school”

Days Inn Bellevue Seattle
Ranked #25 of 29 Hotels in Bellevue

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Panama City, Florida
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Nice location, right off the freeway. The room was clean, clean smelling, bathroom spotless, everything in order. Bed was comfy, large screen TV, fridge, AC worked perfectly. Price was right too! No complaints.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Virginia Beach
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Hotel was in great condition. Employees were extremely helpful in giving me directions and telling me places to visit. Jan in particular was helpful and pleasant. Clean property near places to eat and a 7-Eleven. Easy access to interstate. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Long Beach, California
Reviewed November 27, 2013

My niece and her four year old and I were in Bellevue to attend her father's memorial service and to take care of some related business. Although I had a bad experience booking for the first time with Travelocity (I booked a double queen, non-smoking room and they sent the reservation in as a single queen room), I called the hotel and Trevor at the front desk was extremely helpful in correcting the problem that originated with Travelocity. Their only solution was to cancel and start over again, which would have incurred a fee for me for their error! The manager was off-site training and wouldn't return until 11pm when Trevor's shift ended. He spoke to her on my behalf and got the matter resolved and called me with the good news! So already I was pleased with the service at this property before I arrived! Trevor's helpfulness continued after we arrived; he went the "extra mile" every time with a smile. Sarah was very helpful and cheerful with my niece when we arrived and Brent was helpful in fixing a minor issue with our basin. The manager was also helpful in assisting me with directions.

We fell in love with the beds; the mattress was new and very comfy; wish I'd had more time to lounge around on it. The room was updated and clean and welcoming. There was a small fridge in the room and a microwave in the lobby near breakfast area for guest use. The breakfast was decent, pastries, toast, bagels, muffins, yogurt, waffles, fruit, coffee, tea, juices, instant hot cereal packets and dry cereal with milk, also boiled eggs. It was plenty of variety to keep you from spending additional money and to get you started on your way.

The hotel is close to the freeway, but we didn't hear freeway noise. We requested in advance for our room location to be away from the McDonald's next door, but close to office and it was exactly as Trevor promised when we arrived. The exterior of building is average, property is clean, the autumn foliage on surrounding trees was beautiful. The rooms have been remodeled.

Don't know what the reviewer meant by questionable area. Bellevue is an upscale area of the Seattle metroplex and we, as females traveling alone never felt uncomfortable. It was also great to have close freeway access, as we had a lot of trips to make during our stay. I guess some people will always see the glass as half empty no matter where they are!

Oh, our pillows were comfy as well and I requested extra pillows in advance of arrival with Brent (I have Fibromyalgia and need the extra support); needless to say, they were there when we arrived on the bed! I would recommend this property to anyone; it was reasonably priced in comparison to nearby comparable properties, close to freeway, clean, comfy and of course,
there was service with a smile!

Room Tip: iIf you book online, call the front desk to request a particular location if available. We were ups...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
DaysInn-Bellevue, General Manager at Days Inn Bellevue Seattle, responded to this review, November 28, 2013
Dear Guest,

I appreciate your positive feedback on our property, and I hope you had all your business
worked out well. I am really proud of our Front Desk Agents for their readiness to serve
our guests to their best, however please let us know if you have suggestion to improve
the quality of service in any means. Thank you again for your staying in our property, and
I hope to see you again later with even better service..