“It's a motel”

Ranked #26 of 29 Hotels in Bellevue
Henderson, Nevada
“It's a motel”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Looks like they are applying a well-needed coat of paint to this firetrap of an exterior-corridor motel. We had a pleasant and uneventful stay. Clean. Comfortable king bed, microwave, fridge, flat screen TV with HBO. Free continental breakfast. Adjacent to excellent restaurants Greenwood Chinese and Lil Jon's (coffee shop), also adjacent to McDonalds 24H, 7-11, Jack-In-The-Box. Dairy Queen & Indian buffet close by. Close to major freeway (I-90 & I-405) interchange.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Bruce K, General Manager at Days Inn Bellevue Seattle, responded to this review, August 31, 2012
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review. Yes we are painting the exterior of our hotel. After that is finished, our next project will be to upgrade the interior of all our guest rooms. We will be getting new bedding, carpeting, drapery, new flat screen tv's and new furniture. We hope you stay with us again in the future when all of our upgrades have been completed. Thanks again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
Reviewed August 7, 2012

This was our first night in Seattle after traveling about 13 hours by car and the hotel is in a perfect spot, on the east side of the Seattle area and close to good food (the teriyaki just next door is great!) and a beautiful park just to the north of the LDS temple. Our room was clean. The room with two queen beds was just big enough for my wife and I and kids. Parking was close to the stairs. Breakfast had a larger variety of foods than I've ever had in a continental breakfast. Thanks for a great stay!

Room Tip: On Saturday mornings at about 6 am the garbage is picked up in the tight parking alley on the north...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Bruce K, General Manager at Days Inn Bellevue Seattle, responded to this review, August 8, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. I am happy to hear that you had a pleasant stay. We value all of our guests and hope to see you again if you are ever in the area. Thanks again!
Victoria, Canada
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Very basic motel. Value for the price, yes of course.
When we got into our room there were light bulbs burnt out. The room was clean. The convenience of the hotel is the best feature, it is accessible to I-90, 405, and easy to get into Seattle. The front desk staff are very helpful and friendly.
The not so good; Uncomfortable beds/pillows. We stayed for 3 nights and after the first night housekeeping asked if we needed our linens and towels changed which we replied no just need 2 extra towels as there were 3 of us staying. The next day (after 2 nights) still no clean towels or linens or any housekeeping. I did let the front desk know of this and requested some clean towels.

Room Tip: No room is really better than the rest. However if you need 2 beds take the 2 queen bed option.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. I apologize for the issues you had with your room. I will look into these issues personally to make sure this does not happen again in the future. Please know (as stated in previous responses) we are planning major upgrades to our property which will eliminate many guest issues. We hope you will stay with us again in the future. Thank you.
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed August 1, 2012

Family trip (4 of us) to visit my grandparents. The hotel is located in a very nice area that feels safe. The actual hotel itself is somewhat rundown though. It could use a serious paint job and refreshening of the aesthetics. And the rooms are the smallest I have ever seen in a budget motel. They are tiny. Still, the service was very good, the parking is free and plentiful, and the wi-fi was free and worked quite well. Our room had a little fridge, which was great. This was on a weekend during Seafare, a big Seattle event, so we would have paid over $100/night more elsewhere because so many hotels were totally booked up. It's a real good value, but it's nothing close to the Four Seasons and shouldn't be viewed as such.

The beds were comfy, the towels were fine, and pillows were good. The staff was attentive and interested in our needs.

A man named Brent bent over backwards to try to accommodate with whatever we needed. He seemed quite tuned into the fact that guests want a good experience with their stay.

The drive across I-90 to downtown Seattle is close and is a pretty drive.

For the budget-minded traveller, this is a good bet.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. I am happy to hear that you received great service. We pride ourselves in making sure guests leave our property happy and satisfied with their time spent with us. As I speak we are in the process of repainting our exterior building. Within the next couple months we are planning to upgrade all of our in room furniture, bedding, drapery, and carpeting. We understand how important value is to our guests and are definitely investing back into our property for this reason. We hope to see you in the near future if you are ever in Bellevue/Seattle again. Thank you.
Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
Reviewed July 28, 2012

We had a comfortable, clean room on the second floor, and we were able to park very close to the stairs during our 2-night stay. It was easy for us to drive to and from Seattle from the hotel. The front desk staff were very friendly, welcoming, and helpful. The morning that we checked out, we asked the person at the front desk to recommend a good place for breakfast that was nearby, and she gave us a coupon for a great family-style restaurant.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Bruce K, General Manager at Days Inn Bellevue Seattle, responded to this review, August 1, 2012
We at the Days Inn Bellevue would like to thank you for writing us a review. Customer service/satisfaction is our number one priority here, and we do our best to make sure every guest feels welcomed and comfortable. We hope to see you again whenever you are in the Bellevue area. Thank you again.
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed July 27, 2012

While apartment shopping in Seattle, I needed a hotel that was close, convenient, and with free parking (I had a rental car). The Days Inn hotel in Bellevue was perfect because it's located right off the I90 highway. Without traffic, it took me about ten minutes to get to downtown Seattle and look at apartments. My stay was inexpensive but the room was clean and comfortable. I also enjoyed the complimentary breakfasts every morning before leaving to apartment shop. The hotel is also located close to several restaurants and convenience stores so I was able to get snacks late at night. I also liked that my room had free Wi-FI. The staff was helpful and friendly too.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank saluber
We would like to thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We value every single one of our guests and hope to see you again if you are ever in the area.
Marshall, Minnesota
Reviewed July 24, 2012

My husband and I were on a business trip and away from our business for 5 days. 2 of those days were travel, as we are from MN. Upon checkin (july 6th) the guy at the front desk was very nice and accomodating. I think his name was Brent? We get to our room and I couldn't believe how small the room was and how much "stuff" they had crammed in there. We could move past that...no biggy. We had a cooler filled with water, etc and were excited to hear there was a fridge in the room for us..Until we wanted to fill the fridge with our waters and food. We could only open the fridge about 6 inches (maybe) and could not use the freezer at all because the safe was in the way. That bummed me out, but whatever. Then, I go to take a shower and find hair and "scum" in the tub. GROSS! Took some time to try and figure out the 1980's faucet.....and the maintenance there must have little to no experience, considering the sink drain was slow, when taking a shower.... there was standing water, somebody used masking tape to fix the shower head (im a girl and ive even heard of plumbers putty). At this point I was just getting annoyed. I pull back the covers on the bed and and the sheets were tattered and there was hair in my bed. Now I am about disgusted. I go to grab my laptop and reply to emails, check my business reports, etc. And guess what........NO INTERNET ACCESS!! Now at just wanted to up and leave, but it was late and I was tired. I called front desk and got the same response as others have been getting since June I see...."its suppose to be getting fixed but I dont know when." Really?? That wasnt gonna help me to reply to my business emails! In the morning upon checkout, the lady would not discount my room, however she told me I should contact the GM on Monday. I never did call, as I did not get home til Monday afternoon and after 5 days of travel and a 25 hour strait drive home, I wasnt about to deal with it. Place need a HUGE overhaul and it isnt gonna be cheap!

Room Tip: If you need WORKING WIFI be sure to ask about it before you make your reservation, or you may not ge...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Bruce K, General Manager at Days Inn Bellevue Seattle, responded to this review, July 26, 2012
I would like to apologize on behalf of the hotel for any inconveniences you had experienced at our property. We understand how important comfort and ease of stay is for any guest that is travelling. As I have stated in earlier review responses, we are in the process of upgrading our entire property, from furnishings inside the rooms, to painting our entire building on the outside. We have fixed our wi-fi issues, so now all guests are able to connect. Again, I apologize for any problems that arose during your stay, and I would have liked for you to contact me personally so I could make any necessary compensation. I would still love for you to contact me if you would like to. Again, my apologies.

Travelers are raving about these Bellevue hotels