I stayed at the Silver Cloud Inn in order to attend a conference at the Meydenbauer Center. I feel I could scarcely have picked a better hotel. Nearly everything was perfect: comfortable bed, big TV, nice chair with an ottoman for lounging, superpowered A/C (we were there for the rare heat wave). The staff was unfailingly helpful and kind. The only drawbacks to my room were four baby spiders (RIP) and the fact that the toilet occasionally ran for no reason.
I have to make a particular note about their wonderful free breakfast. This included not only the standard sweet pastries, juice, and coffee, but also: a make your own waffle bar; hard boiled eggs; cheese; yogurt; bread, english muffins, and bagels for the toaster; fresh fruit; many kinds of tea; and hot chocolate mix. This was so much better than what our conference was offering that we ate it every morning. I highly recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Across the street from a quiet neighborhood park, The Silver Cloud Inn Bellevue - Downtown hotel is perfect for guests who enjoy jogging or walking in this picturesque setting. Within walking distance of the heart of Bellevue's business district, our Bellevue hotel is just 3 blocks from the renowned upscale Bellevue Square and Lincoln Square Shopping Centers with fine shops and restaurants and 6 blocks from Meydenbauer Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Silver Cloud Inn Bellevue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Cloud Inn Bellevue Hotel Bellevue
- Silver Cloud Hotel Bellevue
- Bellevue Silver Cloud Hotel