My husband and I stayed here last year when coming to the Seattle area to find a home for our relocation. We picked the hotel because it was in the middle of the area we were considering. Overall it was a good choice, the rooms were roomy and nicely appointed and there was plenty of complimentary coffee downstairs. The bellwether in the room did not work and the front desk quickly replaced it (with a better one) for the rest of the trip. The restaurant downstairs had good food but was often out of whatever we ordered. There is not much close to the hotel but freeway access is great and the proximity to downtown Seattle and area attractions is great. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Across the street from a quiet neighborhood park, The Silver Cloud Inn Bellevue - Downtown hotel is perfect for guests who enjoy jogging or walking in this picturesque setting. Within walking distance of the heart of Bellevue's business district, our Bellevue hotel is just 3 blocks from the renowned upscale Bellevue Square and Lincoln Square Shopping Centers with fine shops and restaurants and 6 blocks from Meydenbauer Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Expedia, Odigeo, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Silver Cloud Inn Bellevue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Cloud Inn Bellevue Hotel Bellevue
- Silver Cloud Hotel Bellevue
- Bellevue Silver Cloud Hotel