Whenever I travel to Redmond area for business, I try to stay at Silver Cloud Inn Bellevue. For what is offers (free Internet, free Parking, great location, great service), no one can beat their corporate rate. Unfortunately, this time I shared a Two Queen Suite with a coworker and was dissatisfied with the bathroom. It has two doors, one facing the bedroom itself and other one facing the living area. Both can't be locked from inside, meaning I had to use the bathroom with them unlocked, worried about if someone would suddenly open one of the doors! Besides that, always a great place to stay and I'll keep recommending it. Had the opportunity to join their Wine hours on Tuesday and that is a nice touch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Across the street from a quiet neighborhood park, The Silver Cloud Inn Bellevue - Downtown hotel is perfect for guests who enjoy jogging or walking in this picturesque setting. Within walking distance of the heart of Bellevue's business district, our Bellevue hotel is just 3 blocks from the renowned upscale Bellevue Square and Lincoln Square Shopping Centers with fine shops and restaurants and 6 blocks from Meydenbauer Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, JackRabbit Systems, Orbitz, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Silver Cloud Inn Bellevue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Cloud Inn Bellevue Hotel Bellevue
- Silver Cloud Hotel Bellevue
- Bellevue Silver Cloud Hotel