We were attending my niece's Bat Mitzvah in Bellevue, and my sister got a nice group rate here for all the guests. Basic, nice clean rooms with balconies. Seasonal pool was open and clean (and amazingly nice enough out to swim in Seattle area!). Staff was pleasant enough. Breakfast had the waffle maker thing which I always love. Liked the squishy pillows. I really dislike big bulky hotel pillows. Free wireless worked great. Aveda brand amenities. Nice location for walking to good doughnuts and a variety of restaurant and shopping options.
We took bus 550 from bus station just next to King station train station in downtown Seattle. Easy ride. $2.50. Drops you 2 blocks from hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Across the street from a quiet neighborhood park, The Silver Cloud Inn Bellevue - Downtown hotel is perfect for guests who enjoy jogging or walking in this picturesque setting. Within walking distance of the heart of Bellevue's business district, our Bellevue hotel is just 3 blocks from the renowned upscale Bellevue Square and Lincoln Square Shopping Centers with fine shops and restaurants and 6 blocks from Meydenbauer Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Odigeo, Agoda, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Silver Cloud Inn Bellevue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Cloud Inn Bellevue Hotel Bellevue
- Silver Cloud Hotel Bellevue
- Bellevue Silver Cloud Hotel