for everyone that is passing through town to a camping trip or making a stop over in Seattle before embarking on a longer haul, the Silver cloud offers a clean, AFFORDABLE and comfortable stay.
The rooms are of good size and clean. It is the poor man's version of the Hilton but it's perfectly fine for those of you who are looking for sensible accomodations.
it is a bit of a find if you take the wrong exit, that's the only tricky part. if you're using the Garmin GPS or tom tom, make sure you follow exit 148 and not 150 as you'll see the hotel but not any way to enter into it.
the breakfast is ok but again, and there is the factoria mall close by for some shopping but overall a decent stay at a good price point
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Across the street from a quiet neighborhood park, The Silver Cloud Inn Bellevue - Downtown hotel is perfect for guests who enjoy jogging or walking in this picturesque setting. Within walking distance of the heart of Bellevue's business district, our Bellevue hotel is just 3 blocks from the renowned upscale Bellevue Square and Lincoln Square Shopping Centers with fine shops and restaurants and 6 blocks from Meydenbauer Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Silver Cloud Inn Bellevue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Cloud Inn Bellevue Hotel Bellevue
- Silver Cloud Hotel Bellevue
- Bellevue Silver Cloud Hotel