It's a smallish property but quite nice. The rooms and baths, although compact, are nicely appointed with 42-inch flat screen televisions. Free newspapers every day. WiFi is free, fast and secure. Some rooms have microwaves and dishes. Parking on site but not a lot of it. Located in a quiet area just north of downtown which is a 5 minute walk away. There is a small swimming pool onsite. The breakfast is quite nice with fruits, yoghurt, waffles, eggs, breakfast meats, cereal and anything else you would want. Should you need your room cleaned quickly, just put out the "Service Please" card on your door and your room is cleaned in a flash. There is an area in the lobby where you can print documents. It's really a very nice hotel and I was pleasantly surprised. I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Across the street from a quiet neighborhood park, The Silver Cloud Inn Bellevue - Downtown hotel is perfect for guests who enjoy jogging or walking in this picturesque setting. Within walking distance of the heart of Bellevue's business district, our Bellevue hotel is just 3 blocks from the renowned upscale Bellevue Square and Lincoln Square Shopping Centers with fine shops and restaurants and 6 blocks from Meydenbauer Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Silver Cloud Inn Bellevue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silver Cloud Inn Bellevue Hotel Bellevue
- Silver Cloud Hotel Bellevue
- Bellevue Silver Cloud Hotel