“A great stay”

Ranked #10 of 29 Hotels in Bellevue
Vancouver, Canada
“A great stay”
Reviewed October 10, 2010

Check in seemed a little more challenging than usual.

The room was clean and recently renovated.

A couple of sore points:
- no free in-room internet
- only 2 bath towels
- noisy (old school) air conditioning

Barring the above we had a good stay.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (150)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Seal Beach, California
Reviewed October 9, 2010

Stayed here in August 2010 with my family which consisted of two young children. Hotel is great for the value, and the restaurant across the street, Bellevue Grille, is delicious. Staff was very professional and met our needs. I used the gym on the first floor and it was more than adequate. Would definitely stay here again if I visit Bellevue in the future.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
Victoria, Canada
Reviewed October 4, 2010

Good: clean, comfy beds and pillows, free parking, good deal through priceline, free internet access in lobby, quick easy drive into heart of downtown Seattle (10-15mins), good water pressure, starbucks in-room coffee
Bad: slight musty smell in room, too much perfume worn but front desks clerks, can't turn left out of parking lot (meaning u-turns), slippery bathtubs

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
New Westminster, Canada
Reviewed September 27, 2010

We stayed here for 2 nights in September 2010.

I wasn't impressed with check-in. I found the check-in person to be very cold and unfriendly. She also seemed to take a very long time to check me in. I am a Starwood gold member so I was a little suprised at how unfriendly she was.

I mentioned that we had a small dog with us and one thing I liked about this hotel is that they didn't charge us extra for having the dog (some hotels will charge a fee). She handed me a cute little bag which I thought was a nice touch until I opened it. I was expecting a couple of dog treats or a toy or something but all that was in the bag was a pair of plastic gloves and a couple of poop bags. Weird. I guess they were trying to give a hint.

The first night I called down for a wake up call and I was very annoyed when I woke up LATE the next morning because the wake up call never happened. I called down to the front desk to let them know and later that evening when we came back to the room there was a message from the manager asking me to call him about the issue. I thought it was nice that he called. I didn't bother calling him back though because it was late and I was still annoyed and didn't want to deal with it.

I did like the free parking and I appreciated the free wireless in the lobby business center, although I do think free wireless should be included in the guest rooms too.

Overall, I would probably stay here again mostly for the Starwood Points. I think the front desk staff needs to be a little friendlier too.

Bed was very comfortable.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed July 30, 2010

I stayed at the Sheraton Bellevue for over 6 weeks
The staff was very nice. The hotel is decent.
Right next door to a mexican food restaurant.
Room service had limited choices for entrees but good food when chosen.
The rooms are small and when their are two doubles in the room, their is hardly any room to sit at the desk. Another oddity is the lack of in room safes which I usually use for laptops and other business items when not at work and not at the hotel.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
Walla Walla, WA
Reviewed July 29, 2010

Save the money and don't opt for the so-called Club rooms. The breakfast (included with the Club room) was non-existent: by 8am everything was gone and the management didn't replenish anything. Likewise, our complimentary hors d'oeuvre tickets went unused. The additional $20/night for the Club room(s) gets you nothing: for the extra charge, the hotel should at least throw-in free wi-fi (which is $10/day EXTRA). For the price, there are better deals in the area...

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Walla99362
Linköping
Reviewed July 27, 2010

Bought this on priceline.com . It was quite all right, although a bit away from the city center.

Stayed April 2009, traveled on business