“A nice business hotel. Clean, friendly, easy.”
Review of Sheraton Bellevue

Sheraton Bellevue
Ranked #11 of 29 Hotels in Bellevue
Reviewed May 13, 2014

This has been a go to hotel for us when travelling through the area. It WAS and amazing deal before Starwood devalued our points. But it is still a good deal and a fine stopover stay for anyone. The hotel is clean, the service is solid and friendly and the parking is free! Whew. It's not far from downtown Bellevue but still out of the business of downtown and and easy stop off the freeway. There is a nice little restaurant and bar semi-attached that clearly has a good manager and runs some fun specials. A Mexican restaurant is located just feet away and is also a solid option for drinks and food. The rooms are tasteful and fairly spacious. Nice little club room with b-fast and the standard Sheraton fare. Very solid is the best thing I can say about it, really. It's not a destination hotel but it's a good property and a better bet for both Starwood members and regular travelers looking for a classy stay without the top dollar hotels and ridiculous "extra" expenses associated with them.

Room Tip: I've had a few and there doesn't seem to be a "bad" room or a "great" ro...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Brian L, General Manager at Sheraton Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2014

Thank you so much for sharing your positive review, and for sending us another good vote for our free parking, and overall value. We appreciate your Sheraton loyalty and look forward to getting to know you during your next visit. Don't be bashful to shoot me an email before you arrive....that's what we're here for!!

All the best regards for a fantastic summer!

Reviewed May 11, 2014

Truth be told, I haven't being staying at this hotel over the past 5 years until now. Was my go to at a previous employer. Having switched loyalty to Marriott, and thus the great Residence Inn up the street, I don't stay at Starwood properties as much.

On a whim, decided to stay at here as it was closer to downtown Bellevue restaurants and office buildings than the Residence Inn.

I really enjoyed my stay, here's what made I liked.

-Upon check-in, Evan at the front desk struck up a conversation regarding barbeque (I was wearing a Franklin Barbeque shirt). Good conversation and an hour later, received a note under my door with local BBQ recommendations and food/drink coupons.
-Fitness center was really solid-really nice, clean machines
-Too lazy to walk the hills of Bellevue and want to go to the mall? Complimentary shuttle available at a moments notice.
-Want to run outside? Take a left out of the parking lot and go up a half mile to a local park, then continue on in the cool, clean Bellevue air.
-Clean room, nice bathroom
-Shaving cream in the bathroom. Always forget to pack that.
-Decent club lounge with great selections for the times I decide I'm a vegan.

What I didn't like:
-Leaving. I thought they took great care and personal interest in this frequent traveler.

Will make this my go to home away from home for my Redmond trips (the downtown Seattle one isn't too shabby either.)

Room Tip: Club level was good and quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Brian L, General Manager at Sheraton Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2014

On behalf of the team, and especially, Evan...we sure do appreciate your kind words and vote of confidence. Please let me know when you are returning to Bellevue and I will handle your reservation, personally. Until then, warm regards and best wishes for a great summer and smooth travels...

With our very best,
Brian, Evan, and the rest of the Sheraton Bellevue team

Reviewed May 8, 2014

This was such a great hotel, we actually wish we extended our stay in Bellevue. The staff was friendly, kind and efficient. Rooms are nicely appointed and fairly recently updated. Rooms were clean!

Again, cant say enough about the staff, every time we walked out of the elevator we were warmly greeted and given directions if needed.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Brian L, General Manager at Sheraton Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2014

Thank you so much for acknowledging the genuine care from our team in making your stay enjoyable.... We really appreciate your kindness and it is just our joy to have you here. All the best wishes for a fantastic summer! Please come again, and let me know when you do, so that I can say hello and express my gratitude in person.

Reviewed May 7, 2014

From the moment we arrived till the time we left we were treated as valued guests. Very warm and personable staff. They were friendly and ready to help us in any way they could. The room was inviting and comfortable. We were in town for a basketball tournament and my boys feet didn't hang off the edge og the bed! We really enjoyed our stay

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Brian L, General Manager at Sheraton Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2014

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your good experience. I am hoping the team did well and that you enjoyed the tournament. Please reach out to me on your next visit, and I will be sure to stock your room with some good luck Gatorade for your next tournament!!!

Reviewed April 28, 2014

Stayed here with a friend to do some shopping. From our arrival we felt welcomed and appreciated. The staff were terrific! They were warm, friendly and pofessional. Check-in was a breeze, club room staff were quick to help and responded to our every need, the shuttle driver was a joy - funny, entertaining and happy to help! The rooms are Sheraton standard which for me always means it is clean, comfortable and has what you need. Despite many many trips to Seattle I had never gone to Bellevue. It will now be my first choice when I travel down that way.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the freeway
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Brian L, General Manager at Sheraton Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2014

Thank you for your kind review. I have shared this with our team. There is a special place in our hearts for those who truly appreciate the sincere efforts of others....no matter what business people are in, or where they are in the world. I can say with extreme enthusiasm that our team's appreciation for having you here as our guest is quite mutual. Please feel free to reach out to me on your next visit so that I can express these same words in person.

Reviewed April 28, 2014

Stayed here for a 24-hour business trip during the last week of April.

Location is excellent provided you're OK with walking 5-10 minutes to the bulk of eating establishments and/or Downtown Bellevue.

Room and accomodations are standard for what you'd expect from a Sheraton. Added perk was that the Business Lounge (Room 721) had ample seating and a surprisingly tasty Hors d'oeuvre happy hour in the afternoon.

Would definitely stay again next time I'm in the area!

Room Tip: 6th or 7th floor = business level
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Thank you so much for your business. Next time please allow our shuttle take you anywhere complimentary in Bellevue...I have been known to drive the shuttle myself once in a while and can point you to some great venues as well. Come see us again and let me know if you'd like a quick guided tour. : )

Reviewed April 26, 2014

I stayed at the Sheraton Bellevue for one night for a business trip in room 520. I arrived in the late evening and had no problem finding parking, which was free for guests. Check-in was very fast and the front desk staff was friendly.

When I entered the room, I was really surprised to see a fun nautical theme. I was expecting the standard boring brown and beige hues that are typical for most Sheratons. It was so nice to see that the designer paid attention to even the smallest details such as the compass shaped nightstand. The room was large and the bathroom was a decent size. Since I stayed in the room for less than 12 hours, I didn't use any of the hotel services except for the in-room internet. I was a bit surprised that the hotel charged for internet since most Sheratons no longer do so.

Overall, I enjoyed my short stay and would definitely go back. I especially appreciated that the front desk staff was so accommodating. During check-out, I let the front desk agent know that I now had the SPG Amex credit card. I had already paid for the room upon booking weeks ago but was hoping to get that refunded so I could use my new credit card. The agent was more than happy to do so. A couple weeks before, I stayed at the Westin South Coast Plaza and wasn't able to do the same there so I was pleased that the agent at the Sheraton was much more flexible.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Brian L, General Manager at Sheraton Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2014

On behalf of our team, thank you so much for writing a nice review and for choosing to stay with us when in Bellevue. We get lots of compliments on the nautical theme and artwork. I will look into the Wifi charge and see if I can't get a policy change going with our ownership group. I hear ya....WiFi seems to be like air, now....shouldn't be charged to breathe, right? Wish me luck. In the meantime, please let me know of your next return trip so that I can thank you in person.
With warm regards...Brian.