“Good Choice in Bellevue, great value” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sheraton Bellevue

Sheraton Bellevue
Ranked #11 of 28 Hotels in Bellevue
Vancouver, Canada
“Good Choice in Bellevue, great value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2014

I was going to Seatlle area with my GF without knowing that was a Seattle' Seahaws Playoffs game that weekend, so prices went crazy and we considered to stay a little further away. Luckily, that hotel became a very good option, it was the best 4 stars price in the region for the weekend. Since the hotel was somewhat full, they couldn't give me an upgrade for my SPG status but still they granted access to the Club Lounge, where breakfast was served from 7 to 10 am (That hours should increase to 11 am during weekends, it was noticeable the amount of people that were getting in last minute for breakfast since they were taking it away at 10 am sharp).
The room that was gave to me was on a 1st floor which I don't like normally due to noise / view / security issues, but even like that, the room was pretty quiet the whole time and we didn't have noise issues the whole trip. Kudos also to the Gym, located on the basement, it has good size and a full rack of weights that made me smile.
I will give it another try next time I visit Bellevue.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Brian L, General Manager at Sheraton Bellevue, responded to this review, January 15, 2014
So glad to hear that you are coming back. Thank you for your business and for taking the time to connect with us about your stay.

Great feedback. We'll see about making some things happen by your next trip.....

Come see us again, anytime....Just FYI...another Seahawks playoff game is occurring on Sunday January 19 : )

Thanks again,
Brian

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (146)
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

Hmmm.. I'm very puzzled why they wouldn't get at least four out of five. What I experienced was five star service, quiet quiet rooms, and an excellent facility. The staff. Well. what can I say? Beyond top notch. Room Service: Ultra fast, good old fashioned Americans serving me, friendly and knowledgeable about the area. Concierge - very fast, very efficient, and they even called up several hours later to make sure everything was all right, which it was. Check in and out was a breeze. The food was excellent. Even when the ice machine was broken, room service brought up a whole bunch. Ultra comfortable beds - bathroom was immaculate.
My only beefs were the ice machine wasn't working on my floor, and I wished for a fridge/freezer in the room. It's a want, not a lack of having, so to speak, so I can't really ding them. It's right off the freeway, easy access, and close enough to everything where it SHALL be the only place I ever stay when coming to Seattle. Ever. THe staff even commented it was a great organization and they loved to work for them. Now, how about that? That, my traveling friends, is the BEST endorsement you can EVER have. Bravo!

Room Tip: I have no experience except I was on the fifth floor, and didn't hear a darned thing.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Brian L, General Manager at Sheraton Bellevue, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
I am not ashamed to tell you that your kind review brought a tear of gratitude to my eye. I have forwarded your response to our entire team and i would really like to meet you in person on your next visit .to say thank you and to return your kindness in some way.

May your 2014 be filled with much joy, success and happiness!
Ontario, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

My fiance and I had an absolutely AMAZING time staying at this hotel. Everything far exceeded our expectations. When we were first looking for a place to call "home" on our vacation, we thought we might end up with a grimy little room in a not-so-wonderful part of town. NOT the case with the Sheraton here in Bellevue! Everything was wonderful, from the staff to the room to the restaurant and everything in between! We were checked in by the oh so amazing and friendly Ginger. We felt right at home, like we'd known her for years. :) She went above and beyond to make us feel like valued guests, something I'd never experienced at a hotel before. Every member of the staff was courteous to us, room service was fast as lightning and the restaurant....so yummy! We were here over Christmas and New Years so the hotel was rather empty, but this meant we had peace and quiet. Loved that. Our bed? Amaaaziiing! It was like sleeping on a fluffy marshmallow cloud. Overall, I would say this hotel was PERFECT. We never had to drive more than 25 minutes to get anywhere we wanted to go (aside from hiking on Mt. Rainier, but it's worth the 2 hour drive).

You won't find marble floors and stuffy attendants here folks. You'll find warm, kindhearted, genuine people with a passion for making your stay as memorable as possible with wonderfully modern decor. <3

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thanks for remembering Ginger.....She is a wonderful person.....and she is one of the many people who truly enjoy getting to know our guests.

I'm glad you and your fiance had the whole place to yourselves, and even more flattered that you would call us your "Home away from home."

Thanks for enjoying our hotel and staff...but I'll bet the high point of your trip was hiking around Mount Ranier (if you'll pardon the pun) : )

Please let Ginger or me know when you plan a return trip....we'll roll out the red carpet for you!!
Vancouver
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2014

We visit Bellevue frequently and always stay here. We can count on friendly staff who go above and beyond to ensure we have a pleasant stay. The hotel is just a 15 minute walk from all the shopping and they also have a shuttle service if you prefer. Modern decor, super comfortable beds, and computers with internet access in the lobby. Reasonable rates. FREE parking.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Brian L, General Manager at Sheraton Bellevue, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
Truly, it is a great match between guest and hotel that our staff be called friendly....We so appreciate your review and your business. Please reach out to me on your next visit so that I can meet you, say thank you, and welcome you back in person.
Albany, Oregon
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2014

We stayed at this hotel recently over the Christmas holiday and were favorably impressed with the value to be had for the money. The location is very central to Bellevue, and even for jaunts into Seattle it was an easy commute. It is clear that the hotel has some years on it, but refurbishments are pretty decent, but certainly not lavish. The staff could not have been more gracious, accommodating and eager to please. Starwood and the Sheraton brand are making good progress in service and training. I would recommend this as good value for the mid-range type of chain hotel.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank CateCaruso
Thank you for your review. Your comments of "Gracious, accommodating and eager to please" makes us feel we are extending the art of hospitality as it should be.

Stay tuned...we are plannning some updates at the hotel that will give us a nice makeover this year that will add to the value even more.
Victoria, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014

We stayed overnight at the Sheraton on our return trip home. I must say I pleasantly surprised when we arrived at this hotel. From the photos of the exterior and as we drove towards it I was expecting something more...budget. The lobby and rooms are modern and nicely decorated. Easy access to lobby computer, printer and good in room internet connection. The bed was comfortable, if you seek mid to firm pillows you may want to bring your own or ask for extras. For the most part the room was tidy, however I noticed food stains on the ottoman and television, unappealing to say the least.

Staff were amazing here for sure. Very kind and accommodating from the moment we arrived. There is also a shuttle available which we took advantage of to drop us off in town. They will also come to pick you up if required, we just walked back which was a short trip. Great shopping and restaurants in town. Attached to the hotel is an Azteca Restaurant as well as a Grille, so the option to stay close is also available.

The location of the Sheraton is ideal for getting on/off the 405. Parking is free - which is great! Overall for the value we felt like we really got our monies worth and more.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Brian L, General Manager at Sheraton Bellevue, responded to this review, January 5, 2014
Thank you for your kind review.

"Pleasantly surprised" is a phrase we hear extremely often given the period architecture of the building's exterior. Although, we will certainly remind our teams to remain diligent on our rooms inspections for stains, myself included.

Thank you for staying with us and come see us again.

In the meantime, very best wishes to your families in the New Year!
San Diego, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2014

Stayed here for 3 nights and it was a decent stay.

In terms of the facility, this is an average Sheraton. For those familiar with Sheratons, its about the same as you'd expect for most. Check in and out was quick and easy. I received access to the Sheraton Club Lounge which made it much easier for me in the morning with the complimentary breakfast. There are 2 restaurants located in the same lot: Bellevue Grille and another Mexican restaurant. I tried Bellevue Grille late at night and they provided great service. Didn't also realize they can deliver to the hotel directly.

Service was pretty solid. As soon as I received my room though, I discovered lots of empty shopping bags and shoe boxes from the previous guest. They placed it in the closet and it was probably not seen by housekeeping. Informed Front Desk about it and they were very apologetic about the whole situation. Not a big deal, so I just placed everything outside the door and it was gone by the morning. Very quick and good response to a minor detail.

For other restaurants, you'd need to drive a few minutes to locate some other items. I found a lot of conveniences within a 10 minute driving distance. I also prefer going to 24 Hour Fitness for my workout and the one nearest is a very nice, clean, and new facility! Best part is that its not busy and provides validated parking for you too.

Pretty easy access to the freeway and for my work purposes, I could just take the local roads too.

Also, since this property is located near Microsoft, lots of their traveling employees will use this facility so you want to make sure you book your room ahead of time rather than later because rooms may run out fast or prices will jump.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Brian L, General Manager at Sheraton Bellevue, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
Thanks for sharing your comments, and for your thorough review. Very sorry indeed about the bags left in closet. Will follow up with our team, there. Our goal will be to make your next visit much better versus "decent".

Best regards for a most prosperous and joyful year ahead, and we hope to see you back again in the very near future.