“Another great stay at the Sheraton Bellevue”
Review of Sheraton Bellevue

Sheraton Bellevue
Ranked #11 of 29 Hotels in Bellevue
Reviewed October 3, 2013

My wife and I stay at this Sheraton location frequently and are always happy with the service. The front desk crew are always very friendly and smiling with a very positive attitude.

We have stayed at a few other hotels in the Bellevue area over the last few years but have decided to only stay at the Sheraton going forward as it's consistently been the most balanced stay (location, rate, quality, comfort, free parking, friendly staff, etc).

The location of the hotel is great, it's just off the 405 with easy to access. The hotel has a free shuttle to take you the local restaurants and shopping but as it's only about a 10 minute walk to most restaurants and Bellevue Square, we generally just walk.

On our most recent stay, we had a group of us in 6 rooms (12 guests) staying at the hotel. The front desk staff did a great job to get us rooms close together. The front desk crew would always greet us with a smile and friendly attitude as we would meet in the lobby before going out. I forgot my jacket in the room when we left and called the hotel to ask them to check on it. The front desk lady did was very polite and kept us on the phone while she had housekeeping go to the room to check on it for us to make sure it was taken care of before we hung up the phone.

We were all on the club floors and were very happy to take advantage of the lounge for breakfast. The man that handles breakfast and the afternoon snacks is always very helpful, polite and friendly. He makes sure to say hello to us now as he recognizes us. The personal touch and service makes a big difference for our enjoyment at the hotel.

The hotel looks a little older from the outside but the rooms are in good shape with very comfortable beds. This hotel will continue to be our choice when visiting Bellevue or Seattle.

Room Tip: Facing the parking lot is the quieter side of the building. The end unit rooms by the emergency stai...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Brian L, General Manager at Sheraton Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

We're so glad that you had a great experience with your group of friends. It is our pleasure to know that you enjoyed yourselves and are happy with our hotel and staff. Please reach out to me the next time you return so that I can welcome you and your guests back, personally.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

The staff at this hotel was one of the friendliest I have experienced. They were also very helpful and courteous. The rooms were nice and clean although not the fanciest Sheraton I've stayed at. The bed was very comfortable. I would definitely stay here again just due to the wonderful staff.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Brian L, General Manager at Sheraton Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

This is the highest compliment we can ever hope to receive. Please reach out to me on your next visit so that I can thank you for your kind words, in person.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

I stayed at the Sheraton in Bellevue for 5 days in September 2013.

It did start off on the wrong foot as the driver I had organised did not show up - something to do with getting the flights mixed up - wasn't too pleased after getting off a long haul 24 hour flight - last thing I want to do is deal with cab drivers and negotiating rates and tips as well as maneuvering around the Airport with large bags.

Upon arrival the customer service desk was very professional and friendly even checking up on me after I had settled in. Facilities like the gym are fantastic to keep you in shape whilst away on business, The hotel is centrally located and the shuttle service is fantastic.

The rooms were quiet and clean.

Room service was fantastic and friendly service nice to have a meal in the hotel after a long haul flight.

As an SPG member I was immediately recognized and given access to the club room and lounge. My only criticism is to have the breakfast extended on weekdays until 10am as some travelers won't go into the office until 9.30/10am so I didn't get to enjoy the complimentary breakfast in the morning. The selection at breakfast was disappointing. There should have been more of a hot food selection (healthy) such as beans, mushrooms and spinach etc. More fresh fruit, less sugary cereals as the main complaint i heard was the demand for healthy option of cereals. There was a coffee machine, unfortunately it was broken would have been nice to have coffee and / or tea being served by staff. Apart from that the staff in the club room were absolutely delightful.

I would stay there again for business (if the rates are right!)

Loved the stay - very friendly staff and professional.

Room Tip: Choose a room that doesn't face the express way behind the hotel....
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Thanks for the good suggestions on the Club hours...will see about making that a reality for your next visit.

Please let us know when you are in town again, and we'll make sure you are properly re-introduced to our Espresso Machine as it is alive and well!

Reviewed September 19, 2013

I had the pleasure of staying for 11 nights at this Sheraton Hotel and it was a great, I was very well taken care of. The Hotel Staff were excellent and made me feel at home. I paid for an upgrade to a Club Room and found the Club Lounge good value/great facility/benefit. My team and I used the Hotel shuttle a lot and the service was great - we actually used it almost every day and were never left waiting at all ! During our trip on the shuttle, the driver told us about the benefit of using the Westin Bellevue Swimming Pool because we were Sheraton guests. This was a real bonus especially as Seattle area was enjoying a heatwave; the pool and Jacuzzi were great. I can honestly say I would recommend this hotel to others; it may look like it's out of town but it is really not far, a good walk on a sunny day or a quick shuttle ride to the Mall and the Restaurants. Beats Redmond Town Center any day !!!

Room Tip: Rooms are good on either side but I prefer the side overlooking the car park !
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

We really appreciate the response. Please come again....we'd be happy to help you and the team feel at home once more.....and perhaps even host something fun by special request for you since you are staying for that long. We wouldn't want you to get bored with the same Club food rotation!

Reviewed September 18, 2013

I was traveling for business and stayed here for 1 night. I called the day before to see if they had a number for a car service for the airport and they booked it for me which was just the beginning of a great experience. I got in late but the employees at the front desk were super nice and extremely friendly. They thanked me for staying there and gave me two free coupons for breakfast even though I was staying alone (they said just in case). They offered me something to drink as soon as I got there and let me know that room service was open until 11 and it would be right up if I wanted something to eat. The food was pretty good and it came really fast. The next morning I went to the lobby for my meeting and while I was waiting for my car, they asked if I needed anything or wanted some water or juice. They were so nice and accommodating and truly were looking to make sure you were comfortable. It is crazy that you don't expect this level of great customer service anymore and when you get something above and beyond you have to rave about it! This was a great trip (being what it was for business) and I would recommend anyone who is in Bellevue should absolutely 100% stay at the Sheraton.

Room Tip: I was on the first floor and it was great. No elevator and really quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your kind words of customer service. Our team is one of the most gifted group of hospitality professionals I have ever had the pleasure of serving. They sincerely try to make people feel welcomed, comfortable, and not just happy but truly cared for. Your words are a great reward for a team that tries so hard to provide a positive experience with our guests. Please let us know if we can ever prepare to welcome you back, again soon!

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Good hotel right by the highway. The rooms and washrooms are fairly large. Not the nicest of sheratons, I'd say this more like a courtyard Marriott. They have a nice mexican restaurant called Azteca next door with awesome happy hour deals. The staff here is very friendly and parking is free which is a bonus. It's about a 15 min walk to Bellevue square but they do provide a shuttle.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends

Yes, of course....there are nicer, newer Sheratons : ) .........but like Avis....we try harder to place a smile on our guests faces. Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.... and please come see us again, as we will be upgrading the public corridors and public areas in the very near future.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

I just read the review by Ems_Vacations. They should have spent the difference and stayed on the Club floor. Even though the rooms are probably the same, there is a nice Club Room, which serves a very good breakfast, and appetizers in the late afternoon, all included in your slightly higher room rate. Bellevue City Hall is within walking distance of the hotel and, as mentioned, great restaurants and shopping. Will try out the Cheese Cake Factory for lunch, and will write a separate review.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Brian L, General Manager at Sheraton Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

We're glad your stay was an enjoyable success, and that you found the club flor to be worth a few extra dollars. Thanks for choosing to stay with us. Hopefully you had a nice lunch at the Cheesecake Factory as well....Good spot. Come visit us again!