“Surprisingly nice - older hotel but well appointed”
Review of Sheraton Bellevue

Sheraton Bellevue
Ranked #12 of 29 Hotels in Bellevue
Reviewed August 26, 2013

This hotel has been a fixture along I-405 in Bellevue for many years, so I was a little wary of it. But the price and the Sheraton name convinced me to give it a try. We were very pleased at the quality of the remodeling. The room felt modern, and had the same excellent quality bed we have come to expect at a Sheraton. Our room faced east, but there was no noticeable noise from the freeway. Also worth noting was the excellent service we had from staff - both at the desk and at the club lounge. It was great to be within walking distance of central Bellevue at this very reasonable price.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JYtraveler10
Brian L, General Manager at Sheraton Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Thank you for not judging a book by its cover and for recognizing our sincere and genuine staff in their efforts to make you happy. Come stay with us again, soon.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

I stayed at the Sheraton Bellevue for two nights on a business trip and enjoyed the stay. I was given a room on the top floor which was very quiet, and very comfortable.

What makes this hotel shine is the service. The front desk staff were incredibly helpful. They arranged transportation for me (so I was able to avoid renting a car), fixed a problem with the guest printer as soon as it happened, and made sure a spill in the elevator was cleaned up as soon at it was reported. They were consistently friendly and reliable in a way that is not common in non-elite hotels.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Brian L, General Manager at Sheraton Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2013

Thank you for the kind review....We know that you do have choice out there, so we don't mind trying a little bit harder to earn your business. As you have indicated, one doesn't necessarily have to be in an elite hotel to receive elite service. Come see us again!

Reviewed August 22, 2013

We stayed at the Sheraton Bellevue with 2 other families, we have a little one so we brought bed rails for her. The hotel has been recently renovated and the renovations look good. The rooms were decent sized, nothing over the top.

The staff were really helpful, especially with giving us directions for our walk and even provided us with a map, the location was decent, 15 minute walk to Bellevue square and the closest major park. (Uphill on the way there) We really enjoyed having free parking and the business center was convenient. The staff was patient since I didn't have my SPG card with me, but gave were able to give me the points at the end of our stay when I found my SPG number.

The only disappointment was we didn't get complimentary wifi when our friends who came with us did although they were not SPG members... so besides the points I'm not sure if there's any benefit to being a SPG member.

Other than that, we would most likely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

We have a great housekeeping team...I will be sure to forward your compliments to them.Thanks, and come and see us soon. Next time, I will gladly make your WiFi complimentary...no problem, just ask!

Reviewed August 20, 2013

The Sheraton chain is known for having a odd range of properties under it's name, and this one fits the bill. The property itself is dated and looking a little worn. I've stayed at better-looking Four Points properties. But to give this hotel credit, the staff were attentive and friendly.

Room Tip: The hotel is next to a highway--be sure to ask for a room facing in the other direction.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Thanks for recognizing the staff. Yes the high occupancy definitely shows a little wear in some areas. The good news: we are planning some upgrades, soon, as part of the Sheraton brand timeline protocol. Please reach out and I will keep you abreast before your next visit.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Love the hotel! It truly makes me feel like home once I stepped inside hotel lobby, I was immediately greeted by friendly and smiling staff. The décor is sweet and cozy, warm color tone. Definitely great value with what I had paid for. I will stay in this hotel over and over again for my Bellevue/Seattle trips!

Room Tip: Stay at club level, definitely worth it!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Glad to hear we are your home away from home while in Bellevue. Please reach out to us next time you are plannning a return trip and we'll try to get you the same Club room so that you can really put your name on it!

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Have had the good fortune to have stayed twice at Sheraton Bellevue, was treated with wonderful friendly staff both times. The location is perfect for my purposes, close to Seattle center without having to pay $30 to $40 per night for parking my car, both times stayed on the Club Floor and was remembered by one of the staff members from 5 months before.
Our room was very comfortable, the bathroom is also perfect for a couple. I look forward to staying many more times in the future and this is after I have stayed in The Weston, The Sheraton and Fairmount in Seattle Centre.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to recognize our team. They truly care, and that makes a big difference. Do come and stay again when you have the chance. We'll look forward to your return.

Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here on someone else's dime. I had business in Seattle, and literally every other hotel in town was sold out. The room was decent...but the bathroom was falling apart. This is one of my pet peeves...if you're a hotel manager, listen up: you just have to visit all the rooms regularly. If the shower is slow to drain (shockingly common)...fix it! If the faucet is so loose its moving around when the customer turns the eater on and off...tighten that up! I stayed in rm 321...and the sink does not even contact the countertop. What's up with that? The bedroom was clean and the bed was super comfortable...but the room needs maintenance. This was mentioned at checkout...but while most of the staff seemed competent, the early morning guy seems less so. With some attention to detail this place could be pretty nice.

• Stayed: August 2013
Brian L, General Manager at Sheraton Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2013

Thank you for your feedback. I just came from room 321. Your comments are duly noted and recorded. I will be walking rooms more frequently with our engineers to instill a more preventative maintenance focus with our bathrooms. In addition, we are planning an entire fixtures upgrade in the very near future. I am very sorry we were not able to complete the upgrade prior to your arrival. Hopefully, we will be that "Pretty nice place" by the time you return. Please call me and I will inform you if it has been been completed.