“Lovely stop over”
Review of Sheraton Bellevue

Sheraton Bellevue
Ranked #11 of 29 Hotels in Bellevue
Reviewed June 23, 2013

I stayed at the Sheraton Bellevue for one night after a conference. Everything from start to finish was wonderful. The service of the employees is fantastic. On checking in, the desk clerk was extremely friendly and welcoming. A short time after checking in, I received a call asking if my room was satisfactory (it was.) The only downside is the location is a bit of a walk uphill from downtown, but the price was fantastic. I appreciated the free parking. Plus, as a SPG I got double points.

Overall I loved staying here and would do so again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Brian L, General Manager at Sheraton Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Thanks for staying with us. Glad you appreciated the touch points by our staff along the way......Your appreciation reminded me of a great quote I just saw this AM, below...

"Life is made up, not of great sacrifices or duties, but of little things, in which smiles and kindness, and small obligations given habitually, are what preserve the heart and secure comfort."
Humphry Davy

We may not be on the top of the hill location, but a warm smile can shine a great distance, and we do hope to see you again soon. Thanks again for your kind note.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

We were not able to get the club floor - stayed on 4th floor. Pros: Welcoming and accommodating staff at both hotel and adjoining restaurant. Smooth check in. Exceptionally comfortable beds. Clean. Cons: Street noise. Tiny bathrooms.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Brian L, General Manager at Sheraton Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

I am so sorry that you did not get to experience the Club level on your visit. Next time, please reach out to me personally, and I will make sure it happens. Least I can do for a fellow New Yorker!! : )

Reviewed June 12, 2013

We stayed there last summer and returned again in June of this year. We really didn't consider staying anywhere else. The hotel is a short drive from Seattle. We were on the 7th Floor, Club Experience. The room was clean and fresh and the air conditioning set at a reasonable temperature. We unpacked and then visited the Hospitality suite, the staff were pleasant greeting us immediately and offered us something cool to drink. Much appreciated after the long drive from Vancouver! We returned to the Front Desk to ask where we could go for a walk to stretch our legs, the staff were most accommodating, providing us with us shopping and dining information. Everyone we encountered were very friendly. The next morning we needed to gas up our car before heading home, again the staff at the front desk provided clear instructions and google-map print out of how to access the highway. Prompt, efficient, friendly service at a very reasonable price!

Room Tip: Choose the "Club" Experience, the rooms are on the 6 & 7 floors, the A/C units are qui...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Thanks for staying with us. Glad you had a great time and felt that you received great service.... We love to welcome our Canadian neighbors, and we are all Canuck fans as well!

Best wishes for a great summer, and come see us again, soon.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

I stayed here for business for 1 night. From the outside it looked like an old 7 story building. I was on a Club floor and my room was completely removated - from the furniture, carpet, doors, bathroom etc. Fast internet access. I was facing the freeway but with the AC on I could not hear a thing. With it off it was white noise. I asked about running outside and thr front desk recommended a park about 1 mile away. What a DELIGHT! Turn left out of the hotel onto 112th, go until it dead ends at Bellevue Way, take a left and about 100 yards down on the left you will see the entrance to Mercer Slough - a TERRIFIC PNW park with several miles of trails (from gravel to wood board walk to wood chips). Lots of flora and birds. The hotel is dog friendly and this would be a great area to walk the dog. If you want to spend more time in the park and less time running there - there is ample parking. Hotel has good shuttle service too.

Room Tip: My room faced the freeway. The rooms on the other side might be a bit quieter (did not stay on the...
1  Thank SandraBaja
Brian L, General Manager at Sheraton Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

So glad you were able to appreciate Mercer Slough Park....one definitely feels close to nature/wildlife there. Yes, the Internet should be very fast as we've upgraded to a new 50 MBps circuit and have received lots of thumbs- up!

As always, we appreciate your business and please make a point to visit again next time....There are some other "close-by" parks we can turn you on to, as well. : )

Reviewed May 29, 2013

I stayed here over the US-Memorial Day long weekend and what an awesome experience. For me personally the staff is what made this property one of my favourite Starwood's in the Seattle metro area. I have to recognize the great people I had the pleasure to interact with - Front Desk: Heidi, Katie and Julie and at the club lounge: Kaly and Ganendra:- Thank you for the service-with-a-smile and making me feel welcome. Kaly's service was also noteworthy in that she genuinely cared and inquired about guest's comfort at the lounge - and when she found out about a minor issue I had in my room she went over and above to contact the maintenance staff to ensure it was identified and fixed right away!
Having returned from a trip to Asia with all stays at Starwood Properties in Asia, I have to say that the service I experienced at the Sheraton Bellevue was on-par with the service in Asia!

Good location and hotel. Note: one side faces I-405. Noise level isn't too bad, but if you aren't used to city living, might want to try rooms facing the other side.
Ample free parking and walking distance to most of Bellevue's restaurants and businesses.

Room Tip: Rooms on the west-facing side are quieter
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

On behalf of Heidi, Katie, Julie, Kaly and Ganendra, may I say it was our pleasure to have you here with us.

I have forwarded your accolades to the rest of our team, and they remember your kindness while you were here, and they all send you their best!.......with a special note to come and see us again soon. :)

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Had a great restful stay at this hotel. Their pricing is reasonable, the room was clean, modern and quiet, and the staff is incredibly helpful and kind. It's a great spot compared to some of the other options in Bellevue, and exceeded my expectations.

I will definitely stay again on my next trip to Bellevue.

1  Thank Ghoshface
Brian L, General Manager at Sheraton Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2013

Thank you for the kind words..... When we exceed a guest's expectations, we know it takes a total team effort, and it makes for a great days' work! Next time you are in town, please reach out and say hello.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

As usual for US hotels there is no noise reduction between rooms and this is the biggest disadvantage of this hotel. In general, hotel is rather average for US east coast hotels. Price is OK, location is good, there are shuttles, parking and taxi available. Default choice for MSFT business visitors.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Brian L, General Manager at Sheraton Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2013

Thank you for posting....and for your business. We really appreciate it. Please reach out to the front desk upon your next visit....as some of the room layouts can better mitigate any ambient noise you referenced.

Best regards,