“Great stay”

Sheraton Bellevue
Ranked #10 of 29 Hotels in Bellevue
“Great stay”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

I stayed here with my family this past weekend and everything was great. From outside the hotel does not look that glamorous, like some other Starwood hotels, but the rooms were one of the best looking Starwood hotel rooms I had stayed in, they are updated( at least the ones that we stayed in) and looked great while being roomy and comfy. The service was also really good. When we had a questions, there was an answer for it and when we needed something, they did their best to meet whatever we needed. The club lounge was also good and had good collection for breakfast and evening appetizer. The hotel location is also very centeral. I have a 3 year old and he also liked the hotel a lot. I would stay in this hotel for sure on my next visit to Bellevue.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (149)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Acworth, Georgia, United States
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I stayed here on a recent trip to Bellevue. This is one of the better hotels I've stayed in for quite some time. The price was quite reasonable for the quality of the experience.

The service was excellent and the staff attentive without being intrusive. The decor in the lobby and my room was excellent. The TV and internet service were very good.

I did not get a chance to eat here.

I would definitely stay in this hotel again when in Belleuve.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed March 1, 2013

Along with another couple, my husband and I spent 2 nights at this hotel in January of 2013. As noted by other reviewers, the hotel is clean, well-located (close to downtown Bellevue & hwy access) and very affordable. They have 2 mini-vans that can take you where you want to go in the downtown Bellevue area. This service is (only) available until 10:30pm; taxis from the downtown Bellevue area back to the hotel was $6 tax included. Despite being close to the hwy, it was surprisingly quiet. However, I was woken up by the sound of other guest doors closing making it hard to sleep in for a light sleeper like myself. This is a great place to stay if you are looking to spend your money on shopping. If you're looking for a relaxing hotel, spend your money down the street at Hotel Bellevue or at the Hyatt right downtown.

Pros:
- clean, well-appointed rooms (if you're just looking for a place to sleep)
- good location (5min drive from Bellevue Collection and just off the hwy so easy to get to downtown Seattle if you want)
- Azteca restaurant right next door (my friends had dinner there and thought the food was tasty and affordable)
- complimentary shuttle (great for taking in all those Happy Hour Specials in the afternoon)
-friendly front desk staff during the day
- comfortable beds

Cons:
- bathrooms are very small and the fan didn't work very well, which left a bit of a musty smell in the room
- just being nit-picky, but the pillows were way too soft for my preference ;)
- very generic hotel...kind-of boring, really (definitely put your money towards another hotel if you're looking for a week-end getaway)

Room Tip: If you're a light sleeper, ask for a room facing away from the highway
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed February 27, 2013

My husband and I treat the Sheraton as our home away from home because they are just so good to us every time we stay with them. We always take advantage of the Club Floor Lounge and really enjoy the fresh fruit and vegetable offerings in their continental breakfast and evening snack buffets. I must say though, we ADORE the full breakfast buffet in The Grille restaurant as well. The staff at the Sheraton are always very eager to help with any needs and it sure makes staying with them a pleasure! And what review would be complete without mentioning that the Sweet Sleeper Beds are just that... sweet! :-) Unlike some places that we've stayed, the Wi-fi connection is fairly good and it's easy to stay connected without hauling our laptops just by visiting the business center.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Ashley D, Manager at Sheraton Bellevue, responded to this review, March 5, 2013
It was such a delight to read your review and to share it with our team here at the Sheraton Bellevue Hotel. Thank you for your comments for our Club Lounge offerings, breakfast buffet and helpful staff. Our associates always love to receive accolades for their hard work and we are very grateful for your rave review. The Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Bed was designed to provide our guests with the much needed rest and relaxation while traveling away from home and we are pleased to hear it did just that. Thank you again for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back to your home away from home soon.
San Francisco, California
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I am a SPG Platinum member and had a wonderful recent 5 night stay at the Sheraton Bellevue. I stayed on the club floor with my wife and 18 month old and found the accomidations much better than expected (it appears they had a recent renovation). the staff was extremely helpful and responsive and the food at the Grill was also quite good.

Also of note, the club lounge is great amd worth paying for. It comes with complimentary hot & cold breakfast in the morning and 24hr access to bottled water and a fantastic cappacino machine!

We will be staying here again next time we come to Bellevue.

Room Tip: the club floor (with free breakfast, all day capuccino machine and bottled water) is definitely wort...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Winnipeg, Canada
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I was a little disapointed in this Sheraton. I stay in a lot of Starwood hotels and this Sheraton just seemed below what I expect. Everything was at a smaller scale. The lobby was small, the Link lounge was small, the gym was small. The hotel felt more like a nice Four Points rather than a Sheraton. It was clean, modern, staff was great, food was good but it just felt a bit below bar.

I would also comment that the location is not that good. This hotel is about 5 min drive from downtown Bellevue; but just too far to walk. Next time I will stay at the Westin right on the strip in downtown Bellevue.

I did find a great gym near the Sheraton called Fitness Forward that has boot camp/TRX type workouts.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Had a really nice stay at the Sheraton Bellevue. Club Room level room as big and had been refreshed/updated recently. Convenient to Bellevue and Redmond as well as other nearby business centers.

When my stay was extended due to canceled flight (uh-oh UNTIED) the staff was very helpful in securing me an extra night, helping me with car return, providing local transportation in the hotel shuttle and securing reliable transportation to the airport for a pre-dawn flight.

You might think "that's what a hotel is supposed to do" but, in reality, it doesn't usually work out so nicely. Bottom line: staff seemed to really care about helping make a crummy situation as good as possible.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business