“Great hotel”
Review of Sheraton Bellevue

Sheraton Bellevue
Ranked #10 of 29 Hotels in Bellevue
Reviewed November 28, 2012

My girlfriend and I stay here every time we travel to Bellevue for a shopping trip. My husband and I have also stayed several times. It's a wonderful hotel with friendly and helpful staff. The location is excellent!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank sandra s

Reviewed November 26, 2012

This is not the Westin or the Hyatt but it is an ideal hotel for traveling with others.
Just returned from the Sheraton where my wife, mother and best friend (dog) spent the weekend shopping and visiting with our children and grandchildren who live in Seattle. The hotel was great and it was competitively priced. We occupied two adjoining rooms on the Club Level and thoroughly enjoyed our stay in comfortable rooms attended by very professional staff.
The rooms on the 'Club' level come with complementary breakfast and internet. The hotel is dog friendly and has outdoor parking (which is more convenient than valet parking for those traveling with dogs) and has non concrete spaces outdoors.
The hotel is conveniently located next to the highway and near the Bellevue Mall and several fabulous restaurants. We have walked to the Purple Wine Bar and to McCormick and Schmick's.
My dog is reluctant to share this great location because it is our preferred location for traveling with pets and she is afraid that if word gets out it will be tough to book our next reservation. The adjacent rooms make it great place to stay with family.

Room Tip: Check the internet for specials. This trip we paid full price for the first night but paid the birth...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Great service. Highly recommend...will revisit.
5 miles shuttle service from the hotel.
Was on a business trip.
Great experience overall.
Friendly and helpful staff. Eager to explore options.
Clean room.
Food at the restaurant was OK, not really impressed.
Good view.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 20, 2012

We were in Bellevue for an Irish Dance competition and this was one of the designated hotels for the event. The staff was competent and friendly, check in and check out were effecient, rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. We had one issue with a dancer practicing in the room above us - called the front desk and they took care of it right away. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank dancemom53
Reviewed November 17, 2012

This is a well-placed hotel, near the main artery into Seattle on the Kirkland/Bellevue side of the lake. I've stayed here now a few times when working out of a Kirkland office, and have always had a great experience. The staff has always been genuinely warm and friendly, the room and furnishings comfortable and nicely updated, and spacious to boot. Very reasonably priced, too. The only nuance is that the traffic patterns near the hotel are a bit frustrating, so best to NOT approach it from the north; you'll have to either go south, east, or west a ways and then U-turn to come back. Hardly a fault of the hotel, though - just good to keep in mind :)

Room Tip: I've slept on the east side (which faces the freeway) and couldn't hear any traffic noise, s...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank BlueBearBoulderCreek
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I had to take a business trip to Bellevue and happened to have some extra Starwood points so I used them to book a cost-efficient room at the Sheraton Bellevue. I had no expectations as I find Sheratons can sometimes be hit or miss depending on whether they've been renovated or not. While I wasn't a big fan of the wallpaper in the bathroom or the barcode looking striped chair to match, I was nonethless really pleased with my stay here. The bed was very comfortable, the variety of pillows was nice, the staff were really helpful and I was surprised to find out they have 2 shuttle minivans that will take you to any of the local restaurants/mall/ etc and pick you up for free. That was a nice bonus. If you do want to have a quiet night in though, I was astonished at how good my room-service meal was! It was fresh, delicious and A+ for presentation. And a scrumptious dessert. The girl who took my order even gave me a really good wine recommendation (I'm a little hard to please with wine). My only small complaint would be I didn't find the closet until day 2, it's behind the bathroom door in a nook beside the shower, kinda smalI. No big deal for me this time as I had nothing to hang, but I know some people hang their suits and whatnot first thing. All in all, I underestimated this place, and I would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed November 12, 2012

It seems like hotels in Seattle are getting more and more expensive. My husband and I have been looking to Bellevue as a cost effective solution to being near Seattle without paying the price of being in Seattle. While the Westin was my first choice in Bellevue, it was booked, so we looked at the Sheraton instead. We are Starwood rewards members, and booked a room on the club floor. The rooms on those floors seem to be just as nice as the other rooms (we had stayed at this Sheraton in March on a non-club level), but with access to the club lounge in the evening and in the morning for breakfast. Our room faced 405, but we didn't notice the noise at all (we did have an issue with the noise level of the fan/heater in our room, but just left it off for the duration of our stay). Breakfast in the club is nice and includes eggs, potatoes, yogurt, cereals and fruit. The beds and pillows are comfortable and the bathrooms are modern and clean. I love that we didn't have to pay for parking! The staff was incredibly friendly and we received a phone call in our room within 20 minutes of checking in by a staff member checking in to see if we needed anything, which I thought was a special touch. We would definitely choose this hotel again. One tip...it doesn't look like much on the outside, but the inside makes up for it! Also, it isn't super close to Bellevue Square and restaurants as other hotels in the area, but it's within two minutes by car.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple