Sheraton Bellevue
Courtyard Seattle Bellevue/Redmond(Bellevue)(Great Value!)
$139
Courtyard
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of $218/night.

$250
$173
Westin.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $244/night.

$177
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $206/night.

$199
$165
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $263/night.

$195
$176
$111
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $135/night.

$187
$169
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $242/night.

Courtyard Seattle Bellevue/Downtown(Bellevue)(Great Value!)
$149
Courtyard
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $198/night.

Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $188/night.

Silver Cloud Inn
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $204/night.

All reviewsthe club loungefree parkingfront deskmexican restaurantspg platinumfree shuttle servicedowntown seattlebusiness tripbottled waterfitness centerbusiness centeryogurtheidifreewayratesmallproperties
Reviewed April 3, 2011

Stayed here for 2 weeks while working nearby. It does not look much from the outside, but the hotel is definitely better than most within this price point. Super cosy bed....duvet, feather pillows and a very nice matress led to several very good sleeps. The room is stylish and the hotel on the whole very well appointed. The bar and restaurant are great (get the fish tacos) and the service good.

Room Tip: Ask for an upgrade to club
  • Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed January 22, 2011

Staying here for a meeting was very comfortable with no issues at all. Later-night room service really wasn't available - they were down to one overwhelmed employee at the restaurant after 10 - but otherwise it's a perfectly good option in Bellevue.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank thelivingjuj
Reviewed December 12, 2010

Hi Everyone,

I've had the luck to attend a 4 day course in Redmond, and for that I've chosen to stay in closer hotel - which was Sheraton Bellevue. I've done my reservation online, and arrive on the 29th Nov for night check-in, when I've placed my foot on hotel reception, a charming two desk girls have welcomed me and provided me a quick check-in.
The room was great with wireless internet and King size bed, including large space for all my suitcases...good facilities with coffee machine and Starbucks ready to go coffee bags and glasses. At night, we went to check the attached hotel restaurant which left me and my colleagues with a remarkable gastronomical experience with their amazing steak and deserts and their warm continental breakfast with very reasonable prices!
However, the peak of my surprise consisted of additional two amazing treats:
1) The Hotel offers its guests a free ride through the entire are - which means I could ride with them to my course in Redmond, and even get VIP service while shopping and have the car and driver waiting for me !!!!! now tell me where do you get such an amazing treat... unbelievable!
2) The second amazing service this hotel staff offered me was taking care for Amazing packages which arrived to hotel even when I checked out the hotel ! yes, the responsive front desk agent (Mrs. Mary Jane Gobunquin) which I really adore, have follow up this one and emailed me for the actions she has taken to assure this package will reach my home address via UPS (I live in the Middle East) and did arrived after 3 day of shipping !!!
To summarize my experience, if you're out there in Seattle/Redmond area and wondering which hotel takes out of the service level for you - then Sheraton Bellevue is the one for you! I will return there next year without thinking twice...well done Mary Jane and the entire hotel staff (I also recommend on the hotel free shuttle which has talented drivers and their manager which is a very charming person and always seek to help you :-))

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 20, 2010

I stayed for 1 night on October and at 5:30pm I called guest services to request for 2 shower caps and a toothbrush it arrived at 6:00pm but it was a wrong item. The housekeeper gave me a toothpaste so I told her I requested a toothbrush and 2 shower caps. She went to get it but she came back with only 2 shower caps so I told her we still need the toothbrush. She came back with a toothbrush and handed it to me with only 1 hand and not smiling at at just shoving the toothbrush to me.

Anyways the hotel was nice and clean and free parking is a bonus! I just think there was a communication error with the guest services and housekeeping. So if you are not going to request for anything I think this is a nice hotel.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
gmsheratonbellevue, General Manager at Sheraton Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2010

Thank you for your note, and we appreciate your taking the time to write.

While we are glad you found most of our facilities to your expectations, we do regret the service recovery was less than satisfactory for your requested items. We have reviewed with our staff, and hope you will consider us once again if your travels bring you back to the Bellevue area.

With our best regards.

Reviewed October 12, 2010

Front desk clerks have no helpful information and constantly answering the phone while trying to help the person right in front of them. Very rude.
Rooms are small and uncomfortable. Housekeeping staff talk loudly in the halls early in the morning waking up sleeping guests. Room was below average, I should of stayed at the Westin.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business