Hotel Bellevue
  • Room Service
  • Bar/Lounge
W Bellevue(Bellevue)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsathletic clubtennis courtssports facilitiesbath saltscomplimentary car servicesoaking tubtown carworkout roomsfrench doorssteam roomcoffee maker in the roomclub membershotel guestsbeautiful hotelroom serviceclub roomluxury hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 19, 2014

so I haven't stayed here yet but so far their customer service has been OUTSTANDING! I've never encountered a hotel so anxious to help a potential customer. I am attending a Microsoft conference at the Meydenbauer Center week of April 26th and at the last minute decided to take the family with me. The hotel that I had reservations at didn't have any room for me and my family so I started looking around and fell in love with the athletic center pictures at Hotel Bellevue! My husband and I are athletes so having fitness center is always the first thing I look for in a hotel when traveling with my family. The place looks trendy so I was concerned it wasn't a good place for kids but they assured me it's family friendly and pointed out the various kid activities they have. SOLD! I went to make a reservation and they were booked. :( So disappointed. I decided to reach out to them on social media and they gave me the manager's number - Jerry who was able to extend our stay for the 3 additional days and give us a double! Now what is most impressive about their doubles is they are two queen beds and not two full beds like most hotels! My family is very excited about staying at the Hotel Bellevue! The only think I would have to say that is slightly negative is about their website. They really don't provide enough details that you want to know ahead of time. Like what the cost of valet or self parking is and what the distance of the hotel to main attractions are, what check in and check out times are and additional room details are only available once you start booking. That is really annoying for someone as attentive to details as I am.

Room Tip: I can't comment on the rooms yet but I wanted to leave this for potential guests who might be pondering staying here. If you have any issues contact them they are VERY accommodating!
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 13, 2014

We're not really into health facilities but they are very prominent here.

Casual vibe, not really a consistent message. A high end 3-star establishment.

Fairly peaceful location, though cry close to I-405. A few minutes away from Bellevue centre and nightlife and restaurant options. Ate in the hotel's bar area, it was nice enough and very busy. The staff there were the friendliest we encountered, those on reception areas were quite indifferent.

Comfortable enough, just not that memorable. Not sure it was good value for money.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

- great food in the main restaurant
- great value for money. There is absolutely no nickel-and-diming. Free inet, free still or sparkling with your dinner, free tea or coffee throughout
- while I wouldn't say this is a modern hotel, it has fantastic facilities for sports and recreation, amazing pool
- the staff is very helpful and nice
- just a very nice, down-to-earth yet upscale atmosphere

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank malevina
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Holy Olympic size pool and track and basketball and tennis courts and oh my!

The photos appealed to me as they looked trendy and edgy so I was expecting the usual slew of young to middle aged biz travelers but the clientele was not what I was expecting. I'm indifferent but I would certainly recommend this as a good location for a family or an on-site convention.

Traveling for business, this wasn't in the ideal location as it wasn't comfortably walkable to many restaurants and the area where most businesses are located - Microsoft, etc.

The rooms are excellent and the bathroom is spacious and beautiful. Also really enjoyed Splash - ordered fish tacos and an Alaskan Ale. Quite good!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Lauren M
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for a week for business. it's definitely one of the best hotels I stayed at, highly recommended. Spacious clean rooms, friendly staff, world class sports facilities. Everything was perfect. The only minor drawback is that it's a little out of the way, 20 mins walking distance from downtown Bellevue but the hotel more than makes up for it by providing a luxury BMW as an on demand courtesy shuttle to guests which is awesome.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business