Hotel Bellevue
$257
Westin.com
  • Restaurant
$199
Larkspur Landing Bellevue(Bellevue)(Great Value!)
$269
$229
Hyatt.com
$244
  • Breakfast included
$179
Silver Cloud Hotel
Silver Cloud Inn Bellevue(Bellevue)(Great Value!)
$179
Silver Cloud Inn
All reviewsathletic clubtennis courtssports facilitiesbath saltscomplimentary car servicesoaking tubtown carworkout roomsfrench doorssteam roomcoffee maker in the roomclub membershotel guestsbeautiful hotelroom serviceclub roomluxury hotel
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Great for active families! You get the full use of all the athletic club amenities ( basketball, running track, pool, tennis etc) when you check into the hotel. Hotel is really nice, and it's all connected inside, you don't even have to walk outside. Location maybe not perfect if you want to be in the heart of Seattle, but Bellevue has a lot to offer and only 20 minute drive to downtown. A bit pricey, but well worth it!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 13, 2013

I booked a weekend at the AMAZING Hotel Bellevue for my proposal weekend. They went above and beyond my wildest hope for my weekend. Kayla is the best Hotel employee I have ever worked with! This whole weekend was a surprise and she helped keep everything under wraps and even offered an amazing upgrade for the special weekend without letting my (then girlfriend) know! After we had left for the big moment in their brand new BMW, they brought up chocolate strawberries that said congratulations along with rose pestle turn down (on the house) This is the second occasion I have stayed and can't wait for the next time to stay. I can't thank the entire hotel staff enough for this weekend...OH, SHE SAID YES!!!

Room Tip: You honestly can't go wrong!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 24, 2013

This is a beautiful place! you feel more like family than a guest at a hotel. Matt, was the best manager I have ever met. Kayla, was so sweet and so nice. This hotel has a wonderful staff, everyone seems to love their jobs. We stayed in a Club Room, I am a hotel freak!!!! This hotel is so beautiful and so clean. The rooms are all lovely. cannot get a bad room. Can not wait to go back. Loved the work out facility and the Polaris lounge staff were also great! Thank you for a wonderful experience.

Room Tip: Club rooms are worth the price
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Really is a fantastic place to stay for business or pleasure. This trip was over a weekend. So relaxing. Great location to get to Seattle and Bellevue. Staff is so friendly and hospitable. Everyone knew my name every time I walked in the door or out of the elevator and always asked me if I needed anything?

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Joe H
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Even though we live in the area, it is always a treat to stay at HB! We were temporarily displaced from our house and chose HB for our home away from home. The staff is extremely friendly (in all areas of the club - hotel, restaurants, sports, spa and valet) and helpful. The property is well-maintained, extremely clean and great for families. We were even treated by the hotel staff to a chilled glass of champagne "because it was Friday afternoon"! Love the nice little touches they provide.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple