“It's a Class Act!”
Review of Hotel Bellevue

Hotel Bellevue
Ranked #16 of 29 Hotels in Bellevue
Reviewed October 19, 2011

We were super-impressed with Hotel Bellevue and will definitely return! My sister and I are directionally impaired :), so we were frazzled when we arrived, having gotten lost in a residential area of Bellevue. I called the hotel and they talked us in. Then, when we arrived, the reception desk had a calming glass of champagne waiting for us!! The check-in was smooth, and everyone was extremely friendly. The friendliness persisted the entire stay, from bellman to housekeeping to reception to wait-staff. The food was exceptional, the room tasteful and efficient, and the fitness facilities are top-notch. We had facials in the spa, then relaxed in the steam/sauna rooms afterwards. As I travel alone many times, this is a hotel in which I'd feel safe and secure, especially because you never have to go off-property for anything. And if you do, the hotel provides a shuttle car to get you there and back. Like I said, it's impressive!

Room Tip: We didn't get one, but noticed some rooms have very nice little private balconies that seem like...
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
StayHB, General Manager at Hotel Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2011

Dear TrinaK1601_11,
Thank you for your thoughtful comments about your stay at Hotel Bellevue. I am delighted you enjoyed your visit and that you were able to utilize some of our extensive amenities and services. We would like to be your destination of choice for all your visits to the Seattle-Bellevue area.

Something to note for your next trip; we are quite convenient to the intersection of Interstates 90 and 405 with fairly direct access from either of those expressways (call or email us in advance of your next visit and we will provide the most direct path, depending on your route choice.) Also, as you suggest, some of our rooms do have small balconies and, at the ground floor level, our Club rooms have private patios. These rooms are especially popular during the temperate months of the year and I encourage you to consider them for one of your future visits. Regardless of which room you select, they all have french doors opening directly to the outside.

Thanks again for selecting Hotel Bellevue and for sharing your observations. We hope we can welcome you back again soon and often.

Reviewed October 18, 2011

We love staying here every time we visit our friends. The decor is beautiful, the food is very good, and the health club has everything anyone would want. We look forward to our return.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends

Dear FLB,
Thank you for your kind words about your most recent stay at Hotel Bellevue. It warms our hearts to know we are your home away from home and we will do everything possible to continue to earn your loyalty. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed October 17, 2011

WOWIE WOW WOW! WHAT AN AWESOME HOTEL WITH EXCELLENT HOSPITALITY AND SERVICE. My husband made a list to travel to every city in the U.S. and last on the list was SEATTLE, WASHINGTON. When he turned 50yrs. old, we went to to see and experience it. We stayed at the HOTEL BELLVUE which was the hi-light of our trip.. SEATTLE with its rainy days and cloudy skies can be quite dreary so let the sunshine in at the HOTEL BELLVUE. Gorgeous room with soaking tub, balcony, king-sized bed with comfy pillows and linens, bath product amenities, spa, fitness center, tennis and MORE.... The food was superb and the COFFEE delicious! As far as we are concerned, after staying at other hotels all around the country, none compare with this jewel. DON'T hesitate to book !

Room Tip: Just communicate your needs to the front desk staff and your wish is their command.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple

Dear carpetsunlimited,
Thank you for your kind comments after your visit to Hotel Bellevue. I am glad you enjoyed our rooms, amenities, food, service and coffee (we partner with Cafe D'Arte, a local artisan brewer to ensure we are offering the highest quality coffee experience possible.)

We hope we can be your destination of choice for all your visits to the Seattle-Bellevue area and we hope you can return again soon!

Reviewed October 13, 2011

When I made my reservation, I had asked for and confirmed that we would require 2 beds in the room. The reservation agent verified that this was available. Upon check in, the agent told me that they are unable to accommodate my request for 2 beds. He upgraded us to a Club Room and comp'd our parking. A small gesture. But it reminds me of the Seinfeld episode of the car reservation. "You know how to take a reservation. But you dont know how to HOLD the reservation."

My son slept on the rollaway that was brought into our room. My daughter ended up sleeping on the chair and ottoman. The Club Room is probably the same size as the Deluxe Room that was booked, except that you have a small outside patio area.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank iceman68
StayHB, General Manager at Hotel Bellevue, responded to this reviewResponded December 18, 2011

Dear iceman68,
Thank you for sharing your comments after your visit to Hotel Bellevue. We are grateful for your feedback.

Please accept my personal apologies for the mis-communication surrounding your request for two double beds. I hope that this unfortunate incident will not prevent you from returning to our Hotel on your future visits to the region. We do have several lovely rooms with double beds and we would appreciate the opportunity to enable you to experience them.

Please contact me personally at your convenience if I may be of service.

Reviewed September 26, 2011

Wow - what a great place! I booked through Jetsetter and got a fabulous price. This place did not disappoint. The health club was phenomenal!! My only regret is that I only had one night here on business. If you find yourself having to stay in Bellevue do NOT book anywhere else. Woman at front desk was not the friendliest but she did check me in quick. My room had a lovely little sitting garden right off the tennis court. Bed was super comfortable. Just wish they had a coffee maker in the room.

Room Tip: I liked my room next to the teniis court but that's only becuase I got there late and left early...
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank purpleravioli

Dear Purple Ravioli,
Thank you for sharing your observations after your September visit to our Hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and that you were able to enjoy some of the extensive amenities and services available here.

I apologize for your experience at the reception desk upon arrival; we aspire to be the friendliest destination in the entire region and your comments will help us improve. Also, we do offer complimentary coffee (freshly brewed from a local artisan provider), tea and juice daily in a relaxing fireside setting near the reception desk; additionally, we are happy to arrange for a coffee maker to be placed in your room if that is your preference.

Thanks again for selecting Hotel Bellevue and for sharing your thoughts. Please do not hesitate to call on me if I may personally be of service.

Reviewed September 22, 2011

Always love staying at the Bellevue Club, in fact it is a hotel I always look forward to staying in. I have reciprocal privledges from the Arbutus Club in Vancouver B.C. , and always stay at the Bellevue Club when I am in the Seattle/Bellevue area. In fact even for day-trips I will make a stop there to have breakfast/lunch because it is such a great place. I wish the Bellevue Club was in Vancouver.

When you are a hotel guest you have all the access to the club amenties, such as the pool, tennis, fitness room, dining facilities everything. The staff are always the nicest people around, YOU CAN'T BEAT THE BELLEVUE CLUB IT'S AWESOME

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family

Dear VanBoy101,
Thank you for writing about your experiences at Hotel Bellevue and for your kind words about our people. They take great pride in trying to anticipate and exceed the expectations of our members and guests. We appreciate your encouraging words and your loyalty. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed September 20, 2011

If you live in the Seattle/Bellevue Area, The Hotel Bellevue is a great place to spend a night for a quick getaway with your husband or wife. Many amenities on site, lovely common areas and choices of places to eat all under one roof within minutes of Bellevue Square, The Bravern and Arts and Entertainment. Beauty, Exercise, Swimming, Shopping, and Food All Under one Roof if You don't want to go anywhere at all.

Room Tip: Some Lovely Main Floor Rooms Open Through French Doors to Outdoor Courtyard Settings.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MarriedCoupleJesus1

Dear MarriedCoupleJesus1,
Thank you for your generous remarks about your visit to our urban retreat. I am glad you enjoyed our ambiance and restaurant and bar options. We anticipate many continued improvements in these areas in the coming year and, since you are "in the neighborhood", we hope you will be able to return soon and often. Thanks again!