“HOTEL BELLVUE WASHINGTON”

Ranked #14 of 29 Hotels in Bellevue
New York City, New York
“HOTEL BELLVUE WASHINGTON”
Reviewed October 17, 2011

WOWIE WOW WOW! WHAT AN AWESOME HOTEL WITH EXCELLENT HOSPITALITY AND SERVICE. My husband made a list to travel to every city in the U.S. and last on the list was SEATTLE, WASHINGTON. When he turned 50yrs. old, we went to to see and experience it. We stayed at the HOTEL BELLVUE which was the hi-light of our trip.. SEATTLE with its rainy days and cloudy skies can be quite dreary so let the sunshine in at the HOTEL BELLVUE. Gorgeous room with soaking tub, balcony, king-sized bed with comfy pillows and linens, bath product amenities, spa, fitness center, tennis and MORE.... The food was superb and the COFFEE delicious! As far as we are concerned, after staying at other hotels all around the country, none compare with this jewel. DON'T hesitate to book !

Room Tip: Just communicate your needs to the front desk staff and your wish is their command.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
StayHB, General Manager at Hotel Bellevue, responded to this review, November 27, 2011
Dear carpetsunlimited,
Thank you for your kind comments after your visit to Hotel Bellevue. I am glad you enjoyed our rooms, amenities, food, service and coffee (we partner with Cafe D'Arte, a local artisan brewer to ensure we are offering the highest quality coffee experience possible.)

We hope we can be your destination of choice for all your visits to the Seattle-Bellevue area and we hope you can return again soon!

Brian Flaherty

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Burnaby, Canada
Reviewed October 13, 2011

When I made my reservation, I had asked for and confirmed that we would require 2 beds in the room. The reservation agent verified that this was available. Upon check in, the agent told me that they are unable to accommodate my request for 2 beds. He upgraded us to a Club Room and comp'd our parking. A small gesture. But it reminds me of the Seinfeld episode of the car reservation. "You know how to take a reservation. But you dont know how to HOLD the reservation."

My son slept on the rollaway that was brought into our room. My daughter ended up sleeping on the chair and ottoman. The Club Room is probably the same size as the Deluxe Room that was booked, except that you have a small outside patio area.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank iceman68
StayHB, General Manager at Hotel Bellevue, responded to this review, December 18, 2011
Dear iceman68,
Thank you for sharing your comments after your visit to Hotel Bellevue. We are grateful for your feedback.

Please accept my personal apologies for the mis-communication surrounding your request for two double beds. I hope that this unfortunate incident will not prevent you from returning to our Hotel on your future visits to the region. We do have several lovely rooms with double beds and we would appreciate the opportunity to enable you to experience them.

Please contact me personally at your convenience if I may be of service.

Arizona
Reviewed September 26, 2011

Wow - what a great place! I booked through Jetsetter and got a fabulous price. This place did not disappoint. The health club was phenomenal!! My only regret is that I only had one night here on business. If you find yourself having to stay in Bellevue do NOT book anywhere else. Woman at front desk was not the friendliest but she did check me in quick. My room had a lovely little sitting garden right off the tennis court. Bed was super comfortable. Just wish they had a coffee maker in the room.

Room Tip: I liked my room next to the teniis court but that's only becuase I got there late and left early...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank purpleravioli
Dear Purple Ravioli,
Thank you for sharing your observations after your September visit to our Hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and that you were able to enjoy some of the extensive amenities and services available here.

I apologize for your experience at the reception desk upon arrival; we aspire to be the friendliest destination in the entire region and your comments will help us improve. Also, we do offer complimentary coffee (freshly brewed from a local artisan provider), tea and juice daily in a relaxing fireside setting near the reception desk; additionally, we are happy to arrange for a coffee maker to be placed in your room if that is your preference.

Thanks again for selecting Hotel Bellevue and for sharing your thoughts. Please do not hesitate to call on me if I may personally be of service.

Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed September 22, 2011

Always love staying at the Bellevue Club, in fact it is a hotel I always look forward to staying in. I have reciprocal privledges from the Arbutus Club in Vancouver B.C. , and always stay at the Bellevue Club when I am in the Seattle/Bellevue area. In fact even for day-trips I will make a stop there to have breakfast/lunch because it is such a great place. I wish the Bellevue Club was in Vancouver.

When you are a hotel guest you have all the access to the club amenties, such as the pool, tennis, fitness room, dining facilities everything. The staff are always the nicest people around, YOU CAN'T BEAT THE BELLEVUE CLUB IT'S AWESOME

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Dear VanBoy101,
Thank you for writing about your experiences at Hotel Bellevue and for your kind words about our people. They take great pride in trying to anticipate and exceed the expectations of our members and guests. We appreciate your encouraging words and your loyalty. We hope to see you again soon!
Mercer Island, Washington
Reviewed September 20, 2011

If you live in the Seattle/Bellevue Area, The Hotel Bellevue is a great place to spend a night for a quick getaway with your husband or wife. Many amenities on site, lovely common areas and choices of places to eat all under one roof within minutes of Bellevue Square, The Bravern and Arts and Entertainment. Beauty, Exercise, Swimming, Shopping, and Food All Under one Roof if You don't want to go anywhere at all.

Room Tip: Some Lovely Main Floor Rooms Open Through French Doors to Outdoor Courtyard Settings.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank MarriedCoupleJesus1
Dear MarriedCoupleJesus1,
Thank you for your generous remarks about your visit to our urban retreat. I am glad you enjoyed our ambiance and restaurant and bar options. We anticipate many continued improvements in these areas in the coming year and, since you are "in the neighborhood", we hope you will be able to return soon and often. Thanks again!
Alberta, Canada
Reviewed September 19, 2011

We have just returned from a weekend getaway to Seattle. Our main purpose was for rest and relaxation as well as shopping. While searching for hotels, I came across the Hotel Bellevue and after reading the reviews, I decided to book. The reservations rep was very accommodating and when they confirmed that it was a bit of a romance trip, they mentioned there would be a nice surprise in the room upon our arrival.

Check in was simple and smooth. The room was amazing! Our room had windows on more than one wall and patio doors the overlooked the courtyard. The bathroom was a very nice size with every detail thought of including his and her robes, bath salts, cotton balls and cotton swabs. The hotel left a fantastic bottle of wine for us to enjoy and rose petals. The room had great touches including full length mirror, illuminated artwork, large desk and lounge chair, as fantastic linens and pillows. We ordered room service twice and thought it was great value for the reasonable room service price.
As the Hotel is part of the Bellevue Club, we were able to attend all the facilities at no cost. My husband enjoyed a yoga class while I worked out in the gym. Loved the large windows with the natural light. With spin classes, basketball courts, indoor and outdoor tennis and lane swimming at the centre, this is a great property for the fitness traveller. The outdoor pool was beautiful and kid friendly too, while the Splash restaurant was a great stop for breakfast. After a great massage from Dorothea at the Spa, we hit the area shopping. The hotel is just under an hour from the Seattle Premium Outlets but with Factoria Mall and Bellevue Square just a few minutes away, you don't need to venture that far. And the hotel's free car service (in a Mercedes) can always drop you off. Great trip. Everything at the hotel was top notch. Would love to stay again.

Room Tip: Stayed in a room at the end of the hall and had windows on two walls.
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Dear Kerry-from-Alberta,
Thank you for sharing your thoughts after your visit to Hotel Bellevue in September. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope we can be your destination of choice for all your visits to the Seattle-Bellevue area.
New Orleans, Louisiana
Reviewed September 5, 2011

I had such a nice stayed the Hotel Bellevue. It's beautiful, clean, spacious, comfortable. Loved the big open windows. It was full of small great little touches. I could rant on and on. I would love to come back by myself for a weeknand to have a spa week. In loved that you could use the amazing athletic club as a hotel guest. Service was excellent, so much so the hotel maids even filled our ice buckets.

Only thing wasn't thrilled about was the $14 a night parking charge. It's not a secure lot, just a regular self park lot in the suburbs. If your paying this much for a hotel.... Just include the parking in the room rate! and save us the unexpected unnessisary extra fees.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank sandraclue
Dear sandraclue,
Thank you for your kind comments about your visit to our hotel in September. I am glad you enjoyed our amenities and service. I hope we can welcome you back again on your next visit to our area.

Thank you also for your feedback about our parking program. We encourage our guests to valet park for their convenience (especially if the weather is inclement) and so that we can place their car in our secure underground garage. Also, we strive to ensure our parking rates provide outstanding value (as compared to others in the Bellevue area.)

Your observations will help us to improve and we are grateful for your support.

Sincerely, Brian
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bellevue
Hyatt Regency Bellevue
Seattle Marriott Bellevue
#9 of 29 in Bellevue
Hampton Inn & Suites Bellevue Downtown-Seattle
Four Seasons Hotel Seattle

Been to Hotel Bellevue? Share your experiences!