“Fun place for our last night.”

Pat's Little Red Barn
Ranked #9 of 22 Restaurants in Belfair
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Lynnwood, Washington
“Fun place for our last night.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2011

I always enjoy fun places to eat and after reading the first review on TA, I had to find out more about Pat's. I made sure this was on my list of places to eat on our Hood Canal trip and as luck would have it, we ended up here on the last night there. The only disappointing thing was we ran out of things to do that day and decided to go early. I wasn't quite hungry, but had a steak dinner anyways. It was actually quite good and what what a fun place to eat. The place is actually an old barn and there is lot of fun stuff on the walls to look at while waiting for your food to come out. The menu is similar to some of the diner style restaurants in the area, but the prices are more in the middle. Some items are pricey, but most are affordable for the average traveler. Pat's is a few miles west of Belfair on Highway 300. Hard to miss the red barn and easily a fun place to eat.

• Visited September 2011

seattle
“There is a secret here”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2011

Shhhhhh. And the secret is Friday nights. In an out of the way spot you will be amazed to listen to some of the best musicians anywhere. It is like a jam session with fabulous singing and playing guitars. The music is mainly blues, blue grassish, jazzy soft. hillbilly soul with guitars. One of the guys is asked by the Sonoma wine country to play (and you have to pay big bucks to see him) here it is free and I mean he is more than fabulous. There is a gal with a great down home gravel voice and another guy who is about 80 (maybe 90) years old playing the base guitar. There is a young man who is a plumber with a voice that should be on Americans Got Talent as they all should be.
By the way, the food is down home cooking and great and on Friday nights it is all you can eat beef ribs that fall off the bone, one of the best cornbreads I have ever had and great cole slaw for $16. The bar is small and funky and serves cocktails and really reasonable.

I was amazed that the people in the bar came up to us to say hi, tell us about this place and introduce us around. Like stepping into a family. I was told that after summer each Friday night gets crowded, (I thought it was) with standing room only. (you can hear the music from the main resturant though). If I was a talent scout I would be there in a flash with a pen and a contract for these folks. Really amazing. Where have these people been?

• Visited September 2011
Bedfordshire, UK
“Delicious and quirky!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2011

Fabulous home cooked meatloaf and yummy coleslaw, we stumbled across this place by accident but would definitely go out of our way to visit again. The food was excellent as was the service and the "Little Red Barn" was full of the most curious old objects. Go for the food, enjoy the atmosphere!

• Visited August 2011