“Good chinese food and great value”

Silver Dragon of Battle Ground
Ranked #45 of 60 Restaurants in Battle Ground
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed January 7, 2014

They always give you more than you can eat. Cooked fresh, hot and tasty. Great value. Good service too.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

My husband and I love Chinese Buffets and just wanted to have our Chinese fix. This was a sad excuse of a restaurant. The food was extremely greasy, the soups were congealed, and just tasted terrible. The only thing that was good, was the fried rice, but I've had better fried rice in other places. The place just feels uncomfortable with some poorly made food.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

I used to visit Silver Dragon all the time, and after many years away was excited to eat there again recently. I was very displeased with the environment. It was not clean to the standards of most restaurants, the food flavor was sub par, and seemed to taste old; and whoever you have running the place I completely unstable and unable to professionally handle the work environment. It turns me off completely to see employees degraded and talked down to, and what I witnessed was just that. Get rid of the woman with the dark hair and glasses, and taste your own food.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

This is the worst Chinese food I have ever eaten. I ate there a few years back and swore I would never go back cause the food was so bad. My mom talked me into going there to eat a few weeks ago, and oh my gosh it was horrible....We took one bite of the sweet and sour sauce and talk about sour....totally think it went sour as in bad. The Rice was not even cooked all the way cause I know rice is not suppose to be crunchy!!! Food was cold, and the chicken soggy...I am sorry everyone but this place is awful... The blond haired waitress who served us was so nice, but the way the long brown hair girl with glasses talked to her was not professional....don't think any manager should treat their employees with disrespect in front of customers...anyway I was not going to leave a comment but I truly think the public should know that Silver Dragon in Battle Ground food is aweful...not to mention their establishment truely needs a carpet shampoo cause you can see it is totally dirty....I will not ever ever eat there again thats for sure!!! I will continue to go to Happy Family right up the road which has wonderful Chinese food, great customer service and nice atmosphere:-) thank you everyone who took the time to read this and hoped it helped

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Well, there isn't much in the way of choices for old fashioned Chinese so this is it. Actually, it not too bad. We have enjoyed most of the dishes. Lots of offerings on the menu. The portions have always been quite a bargain but the last time we decided to do delivery they really dinged us on the size we have always come to expect. Chinese leftovers!! Hello!!