Called to make a reservation and was told I would have a room on third floor away from traffic noise. At check in was giving a room at the road that was very noisy. Called the front desk and was told no other rooms were available. Road noise was so bad we called and ask for a fan to drown out the noise. After we unpacked all of our suitcases the front desk called and said they would move us. Why did they not move us at check in? The room they moved us to was still noisy we would never stay at the motel again. Also the breakfast was the worst of 12 motels we stayed at during a 17 day trip to the northwest! Don't stay here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a 46 room hotel. We have a salt water pool and hot tub. A full complementary breakfast. A 24 hour fitness room and a library/sitting room where one can see Mt. St. Helen's. We are a pet free facility. We are close to shopping, many great restaurants in the area. Two state parks close by and a 600 plus Nature Preserve close by to view wildlife and birding. The new Ilani Casino is ony 9 miles away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Best Western, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Plus Battle Ground Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Battle Ground Best Western
- Best Western Battle Ground