“Forget it.”

Rocky's Pizza
Ranked #19 of 60 Restaurants in Battle Ground
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 3, 2011

Nothing to say. Was not impressed with anything about this place. If you want pizza go a half mile up the street to Detroit Pizza. You can't eat in there but you would be better off sitting in your car eating their pizza than going here. Sorry Rocky's. I was hoping you were good but you're not even trying.

2  Thank FromBattleGroundWA

Reviewed October 3, 2010

We knew better when we walked in the door,but we were just off the road and hungry, We ordered the buffet and a pitcher of beer that wasn't even filled..came to 30 something dollars!
It was a Friday night about 7:pm...no big crowd that couldn't be managed. The pizza was sitting under those lights and looking like it was there for a bit. We sat down to eat it and it was horrible. Burned crust hard as a rock and greasy as the floor of the kitchen it was cooked in. I ended up eating the tops off two or three slices out of pure hunger alone. Later that night me and my partner were both feeling sick...and most of the next day.
NOT A GOOD PIZZA..IT SUCKS BAD!!! May be all fine and dandy for the local yokal's,but just looking at them tells why.

3  Thank oystershat
Reviewed September 30, 2010

I live a mile from Rockys and about once a year, I take the family there, hoping it has improved. And each time, I swear I'll never return. When I forget how awful the service is, I try again and each time I am more frustrated than the last time. The women behind the counter act as if they are doing you a favor by allowing you to eat there. I assume they are family of the owner, otherwise they would have all been fired years ago. They randomly take the buffet down early, even after calling to confirm how late it is open. When I have asked for a pizza with certain toppings, they act like it is a major inconvenience to order it. Isn't that part of the service I'm paying for? We're heading out to eat tonight....I'd like to drive a mile to Rocky's, but I guess I'll have to drive 25 minutes to Vancouver instead. Rats. The owner needs to clean out his staff.

1  Thank hiergnd
Reviewed April 18, 2010

Despite the charming rustic architecture and decor, Rocky's is a thoroughly mediocre pizza joint. The pizza is unremarkable (I got severe indigestion), but if you're looking for a place to let the kids run wild while you swill pitchers of beer, then this is the place. If you drink enough beer, you probably won't even notice how bad the food is.

1  Thank darcherd
Reviewed April 12, 2009

We have bought pizzas from Rocky's for almost 5 years. We have always liked their pizza, especially the crust. Last night we had an awful experience, and I will not return. We ordered a half-pepperoni, half-veggie pizza. The veggie half was to have cheese, onions, green peppers and sliced tomatoes. Hubby returned with pizza. Veggie half had NO TOMATOES! Tomatoes were the main topping on the veggie half, and they were not there.

I called to let them know someone is asleep at the wheel. First person said "Let me have you talk to the manager.. she'll probably give you a free pizza". Okay, I'll wait. Manager comes on and says "We can give you a credit for a side of tomatoes" Oh yeah, that really helps. WEAK! So next time I order, I have to say "I have a credit for a side of tomatoes.. will you please apply that to this pizza?" Yeah, right. That's wonderful. I still have a nearly-inedible pizza here.

So at 7:30 p.m. I had to run to the grocery store to buy tomatoes, slice them and add them myself. Thanks, Rocky's! I'm done! Looking for a new pizza parlor to patronize!

1  Thank bethnca