“Just an okay kind of place”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Laurelwood Public House and Brewery
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 30, 2013

This is just an okay place. It is located in a new facility, with not much parking. Close to residential. Not your typical strip mall. The decor is nothing exciting, and neither is the food. The prices were average and the food was average too. I ordered from the Happy Hour menu that is from 3-6pm. I had the pork sliders for $5. The pork was good, the bun they came on was not. My niece ordered the pasta special and it was... well, nothing special. She didn't eat it all. Our waitress was nice. Although I thought that she could have taken our plates away long before she did. They were out of a couple of deserts so we passed. The couple next to us ordered the chocolate stout cake and didn't eat it. When I asked them why, they said it was dry. So once again I'll say, it was just an okay place. I wanted to try somewhere new and I did.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

I went in for lunch and it was spendy, not a lunch menu at all. The burger I got was ok nothing to write home about. It was not bad by any means but there was no wow factor about the food. Just average bar food.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Always treated like family. The food is outstanding; then there is the beer! Try it, you will like it.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

Outstanding microbrewery with good food. I particularly like the prime rib, which is their Saturday evening special. The beer is outstanding, go for the sampler tray if you dare. Located in the Battle Ground village, this is a nice family friendly place with consistently good local food.

1  Thank estatebroker