“Ice Cream to Die For;))”
Review of Mora Ice Cream Co

Mora Ice Cream Co
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Unique flavors and the creamest ice cream I've had to date. The chocolate with walnuts and conqac is an experience on to itself....worth the wait in line.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

I visited the Mora Ice Cream Company in Poulsbo. The establishment was bright, very clean and the staff very friendly.
I had the Pink Grapefruit Sorbet---very refreshing on a sunny, warm day.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

After taking the ferry over from Seattle, we wanted a snack and my wife had heard of Mora. It was somewhat difficult to find, but well worth it. Very clean, exceptionally friendly staff and outstanding ice cream with sorbets, milkshakes and related menu items. The menu includes blueberry ice cream and dark chocolate mint milkshakes. Well worth the stop before or after the Bainbridge Ferry!!

Reviewed July 26, 2012 via mobile

This is some of the best ice cream I've ever had. The best part for visitors is being able to sample as many flavors as you like before making your choice. The people working there are very nice and never make you feel rushed when you're tasting. Mora is particularly good with the many variations of chocolate ice cream. But the coffee ice cream is my personal favorite.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

I've been to Mora two times in the last couple weeks. Some friends and I happened to be on the island two weeks ago for the bloom festival and stopped by while waiting to catch the ferry back to Seattle. After trying a few flavors, I settled on the perfect combination of pink grapefruit and mojito sorbet. Seriously the best treat I've had in a long time.

I happened to be back on the island last Saturday, so made sure I left room for dessert after dinner. My choice this time - gianduja (chocolate hazlenut) and coconut ice cream. The remainder of the group had Swiss Chocolate, pistachio and chocolate. The nut ice cream flavors are full of nuts and their single scoops are very generous. My only wish......to have their ice cream and sorbet sold in the grocery store.