“Tasty snacks and delicious americano!”
Review of Blackbird Bakery

Blackbird Bakery
Reviewed April 4, 2013

I stopped here on a cold, rainy day -- I much needed a coffee. I had a double short americano, which was perfect & was perfectly accompanied with an apricot scone. The scone was as moist and crumbly as it should be. Thanks for the great service. I also only spent $3.25 which I thought was rather cheap for the quality of the food & beverage. TIP: they only take cash or check

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Had a yummy cup of coffee and fun cookies with icing (including a ferry boat shaped/iced cookie)! They have Irish Soda Bread for St. Patty's day -- thought that was a nice touch!

1  Thank LBell206
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I chose to drop in for a breakfast pastry and coffee a couple of mornings. I tried out the coffee cake, the orange roll, and the sticky bun. All were delicious. I chose the drip roast for my coffee and it was quite good. I also stopped for an afternoon cookie and hot chocolate on chilly afternoon.

This is a wonderful place with delicious food and coffee. Make sure that you drop in...you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

Their toast and pastries are great but it is always so crowded and there is never any seating. The also do not accept credit cards which for someone like me who usually only carries credit cards and be a hassle.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

We went for a quick cup of coffee and a morning sweet. While I didn't find the selection huge I did find something I'd never had before, the apple mezzaluna. The little pastry was so darn tasty that I almost considered ordering another. Coffee was average and there are about 8 tables to sit at to enjoy your selection. It's on a corner in the very center of town.