“Great little meeting place whether on foot, car, bike or bus”
Review of Treehouse Cafe

Treehouse Cafe
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed November 3, 2012

The treehouse has wine and beer and decent pizzas as well as other foods thru out the day. Great place to meet people (usually those you already know),

Reviewed October 17, 2012

I've dined all over the world, but a short walk down the hill and along the water brings us to our local hangout...sort of like Cheers...'where everybody knows your name'. I've always envied the neighborhood pubs in England and cafes in Paris. But right here on Bainbridge, we can stop in for dependably good food whether it be their terrific Point White pizza or the great morning pastries...and always a welcoming glass of good wine or beer or cappuccino.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

This is right down the hill from my house and is a great place to meet friends for a drink and a bite. They also bring in wonderful entertainment on occasion.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

My favorite restaurant on Bainbridge. A classic place to meet and greet friends. Games, Good beer, and Excellent Food.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

I had dinner and went to a concert here. I spent $125 ($75 on tickets for a concert, $35 on food, $15 for a CD). I drove over 100 miles to see the concert. I ordered tickets for the show 3 months in advance. The seats I got were not what I selected. They were next to the bar. The sound of loud, drunk, people made it difficult to listen to the music. When I complained to the owners, Arnie and his wife, they told me I could stay or leave, but, that it was a "cafe" and loud noises interfering with the concert should be expected. It was not a cafe, it was a bar. I have listened to 100s of musicians in small cafes for over 40 years. This venue needs help. And, the kitchen staff was chaotic, overwhelmed and produced food that was low quality. Sometimes as a business grows it loses perspective.

6  Thank LaLunaStella