“Highly recommend BW Bainbridge Island.”

Best Western Plus Bainbridge Island Suites
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed April 1, 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the BW in Bainbridge Island. Great location - close to the ferry and great restaurants. Our room was very clean and spacious. A huge plus for us is BW Bainbridge government rates also include military retirees. Thank you and we'll be booking another stay in August.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank GEOSADIE

Reviewed March 31, 2014

The Best Western PLUS Bainbridge Island Suies provided easy access to the places on BI that I wanted to visit. Buses to other parts of the island run every 45 minutes and stops are conveniently located near the hotel. Plus, the hotel is a short walk from downtown Winslow with its museums, parks, shops and dining opportunities. The hotel is clean and quiet and the staff friendly and helpful. My room was near the elevator, but I never heard it! WIFI access in my room was just fine.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank Larry P
Reviewed March 27, 2014

My wife and I have nothing but great things to say about our weekend get away to Bainbridge Island. The Best Western was incredibly nice, comfortable, and clean! Great location from downtown, restaurants, and the ferry terminal. Highly recommend visiting, we will be back!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Shawn M
Reviewed March 7, 2014

I had a great stay at the Best Western PLUS Bainbridge Island Suites. The staff were friendly and helpful. I needed an extras mattress one night and they promptly got it for me. The room was very roomy. The beds were comfortable. The bathroom was updated with tile and nice counter tops. The only thing I would change about the rooms, was to have the sink outside of the toilet and tub area. It would be nice to have had a hot tub.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Chris H
Reviewed March 7, 2014

seriously good service, great breakfast, coffee always available top drawer staff & courtesy. Would stay there again and would recommend your accommodations to friends and Family. My oldest daughter just moved to Bainbridge Island so I may stay with you again. Why should it take me 200 characters to let you know this ? I would drop that requirement.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Rory G
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Stayed there two nights in March 2014. Spacious room, good rates, very clean. For a change, the breakfast was really good with scrambled eggs, sausage, waffles, yogurt and cereal offerings. As is usual in the Northwest, the coffee is good. Granted, only four rooms were booked and it was very quiet, but we were quite happy with our stay. My only negative would be that the parking lot under the bldg. is a little tough in which to maneuver because of the multiple support columns. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bob S
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Great location, large room, excellent amenities! I could go on, but the list would be long. You will not be disappointed. We stayed here on the last night of our trip to the Seattle area and Olympic National Park. It was the perfect ending to our vacation.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Mediterranean Inn
#29 of 105 in Seattle
Belltown
The Edgewater, A Noble House Hotel

Been to Best Western Plus Bainbridge Island Suites? Share your experiences!