“Second time still a charm”

Sawatdy Thai Cuisine
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 3, 2013

My wife and I have only one complaint... our stomachs fill up too fast! LOL This was our second trip to this fantastic eatery, and it still puts out with consistency and service. The Coconut soup, Pad See Ewe with sticky rice are all awesome, and the prices are set just right... not too high and not cheap for the area. Take the ferry over and enjoy.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

I liked Thai food until I found this GEM! I now LOVE Thai food. I found the restaurant about 4 months ago, and I've been back monthly, even if my drive is about 45 minutes. That should tell you something. The decor is traditional Thai; the wait staff is prompt and courteous; and the food is simply OUTSTANDING. I have had the Drunken Noodles and the Orange Beef.

2  Thank JAMartin66
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Don't be put off by the small strip mall location. Next to a gas station/mart. The food is authentic and phenomenal. Wait staff is knowledgeable and can guide you through the extensive menu selections. It's wise to make reservations for dinner. Always a crowd on weekends. If you have to wait for a table, enjoy the extensive collection of Buddhas. The wait for the food is worth it! Plus, you'll have plenty to take home with you.

1  Thank PoulsboPair
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Thai food to DIE FOR! You can drop in for lunch, but should make reservations for dinner. Extensive menu. Lovely atmosphere, once inside. You'd never expect to find this impressive restaurant adjacent to a Jiffy Mart in site about 3 miles from Bainbridge, downtown Winslow. Ask if owner, Quyen, is available, and give her your compliments.

1  Thank Tmac7303
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I have ate here ever since it opened. Best asian food on bainbridge. Sitting in restaurant is a better experience then the take out.

1  Thank Manzanitabay