“Yummy!”

Cuisines: American, Delicatessen, French, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed April 28, 2013

I ordered the famous caramel pecan french toast with bacon and it was amazing!!! My boys ordered hamburgers and boy were they good! The meat was seasoned just right and cooked just right...still juicy on the inside! I'm not a big fan of thick cut fries, but their fries were just right. Overall, great food but a bit on the pricey side.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

I dined on a rainy Thursday afternoon, Bainbridge island was on the quieter side. I had the special of the day - panzanella salad with tomato, green pepper, in a sherry vin ... super tasty, slightly overdressed // I also had their penn cover mussels, which were great with the smoked salmon and fennel. Reasonably priced wine. My server was enthusiastic, had a great smile, and wore super tacky shirt ... i enjoyed it.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Cafe Nola was recommended to us by Erica at the McKenna Ryan studio. Visiting the studio was the reason for being on Bainbridge Island.
I had two appetisers - the beet salad and the caramelised onion, bacon and squash tart. Both looked wonderful and they tasted just as good. My companions really enjoyed their meals too.

While a little pricer than other options in town, (entrees were around the $15 mark), it was worthwhile. Service was excellent. Definitely would go back again and have been recommending it to friends.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

If you have young children go elsewhere, they went as far one time as seating us in a hallway by ourselves. Avoid.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

We had a quiet little booth with votives and a lovely waitress; the manager there made sure we were well taken care of. We were offered bread with an oil dip along with our cocktails. I would recommend highly the boar hamburger. It was much more tasty than a regular beef burger and grilled to perfection.