“Buffalo Chicken--Try it!”

Dining options: Breakfast
Phoenix, Arizona
“Buffalo Chicken--Try it!”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Cute old fashioned diner in a train car, table next to us ordered a milkshake that looked delicious. At our table we had the french toast with fresh fruit, good but not special. Also at our table someone ordered the buffalo chicken sandwich with french fries. Excellent buffalo chicken with hot buffalo sauce and blue cheese crumbles on top, fries were also yummy. Reasonable prices, quick and friendly service. We will eat here again when we're in the area.

• Visited January 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and friendly”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

While on holidays there from Ireland we stopped in for breakfast, the staff were very friendly and served us very quickly. Large options for food on the menu to suit all types of appetites, clean and plenty of seating for such a diner, would recommend it!

Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Good food, good service”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Went for a day trip on Bainbridge Island in mid-October and stopped here for breakfast. I'm a little leery about eating at a vintage diner; sometimes what draws people in is the kitch factor, and proprietors, knowing that, offer bland and unimaginative cuisines. Not so here. The diner was busy when we arrived around 10 a.m. but we were seated quickly and soon had piping mugs of reasonably good coffee in front of us while we mulled over the myriad of choices. My son had a scramble and I can't remember what my daughter in law had, but I had the exceptional salmon hash. Be sure to order the biscuits -- they're light and buttery and melt in your mouth. If I'm ever out that way again I'll definitely stop in again.

• Visited October 2012