Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

from $129.00
More Info
from $175.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 18, 2014

Very nice stroll on the beach. Was fun to walk on the drift wood. It was very peaceful, probably because it was a week day, late afternoon.

Date of experience: January 2014
Reviewed January 9, 2014

This is my favorite beach on Bainbridge. The light in the afternoon is just amazing. There is nice sand for kids to play in and the view is beautiful. There is also a small playground with swings and slides. I highly recommend this one for a day trip with kids.

1  Thank BettyRubble77
Reviewed November 25, 2013

No matter when I go this park is quiet and serene. It is a nice place to take a walk and feel like you have your own beach. There are a lot of logs and there is no sand, what you would expect from a PNW beach. The park is free to enter, has some campsites and a nice covered picnic area set up on the hill - great views! I take the dog with me and he enjoys it. I have been in summer, winter, fall and I pretty much have the place to myself or just a handful of people at most.

Date of experience: September 2013
2  Thank CAnativewanderlust
Reviewed October 21, 2013

It was the typical Island beach with alot of logs down. The "sand" is small pebbles, not a real walk in the sand type. We went on a chilly, foggy day so it is probably different in the sunshine.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

Got a bit excited when I read the review saying this was a "sandy beach"....although the ferry ride and views are beautiful and there is sand...this is NO SANDY BEACH!!! It is a typical pacific northwest rocky beach at Fay Bainbridge State Park. Nice and quiet especially in October.
Camp sites are pretty open to each other so good if you go with a large group...not so great if you like woodsy and privacy.

1  Thank MarisolPH