“Applebee's Wytheville”

Dining options: Late Night
Oakville, Canada
“Applebee's Wytheville”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

We visit Applbee's twice each year on our way south. The last couple pf times our waitress has been Dani. She is outstanding. Nothing is too much trouble for her, she always has time for a quick chat, and she has a brilliant smile. She makes us come back.

• Visited March 2013

Elkin, North Carolina
“Sunday choice”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

We usually avoid chains and go to local restaurants, but it was Sunday and the restaurants we wanted to go to were closed. Very basic food. My steak was a very odd shaped sirloin that was long, narrow and twisted. My plate was drenched in butter and had to ask for another plate to move my food to. Just asked my husband what he ate, but doesn't remember since the meal was so boring. He liked the big beer though!

• Visited March 2013
Ohio
“Golf Trip”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Good steady, reliable Applebees. Excellent waitress, good variety on the menu, lots of food, beer is cold.

Visited March 2013
California, PA
“Better than expected.....”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

I don't usually like chain restaurants; however, this Applebee's was great. I enjoyed my dinner and the atmosphere. When traveling it's challenging to find a decent place to eat. This Applebee's has my recommendation! Ordered the chicken with portobella mushrooms....yummy!

Visited January 2013
Port Perry, Ontario
“Service and food live up our standards”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is the second time we have eaten here and we were not disappointed. It was very busy yet we were seated with ten minutes. The food and service were outstanding.

Visited January 2013