“Fast & convienient!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Applebee's Wytheville
Ranked #16 of 58 Restaurants in Wytheville
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dover, Delaware
“Fast & convienient!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

We stopped in right at the busy time, got seated right away. Food was good and came fast. Waitress was good and friendly.

Visited December 2012

Green Cove Springs, Florida
“Great Lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2012

We had the all you can eat soup and salad. All the combos were great and tasty. Great service. The kitchen was very very slow and it took 30 minutes to get a salad and soup. Shame on the manager.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
austin tx
“dinner and a beer”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2012

steak was kinda bland, needed hienz 57. Beer was good, service was fine, sat at the bar to make it easier

Visited December 2012
Port Perry, Ontario
“Recommend this restaurant for a great dinner at a reasonable price.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

Excellant service, best quesidilla's I have had from any restaurant. The atmosphere was good, not noisy. Our waitress was very attentive and friendly. Great spot good food.

Visited November 2012
Brad S, Guest Relations Manager at Applebee's Wytheville, responded to this review, November 10, 2012
Thank you for your recent review and compliments of the Wytheville Applebee's. I have shared your comments with the team and they are all excited that they made your visit enjoyable. We look forward to having you as a guest again soon!
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Hope you like to hear cursing with dinner”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2012

I've visited restaurants in the Applebee's chain all over the country (it's my default when I don't know the area and want something quick, plus they have the best deal in salad around), and they do vary quite a bit, from quiet and cozy family oriented to sports bars, but this is the first one I've been to that has people at the bar swearing at what sounds like the top of their lungs, although the conversation was not hostile at all. No matter the topic, each sentence seemed to be accompanied by at lest one use of the F word, freely mixed with a variety of other obscenities. Not the place to take your kids.

Visited October 2012
Brad S, Public Relations Manager at Applebee's Wytheville, responded to this review, October 21, 2012
Thank you for reviewing the Applebee's in Wytheville, VA! We love to hear from our guests. I apologize that the atmosphere during your most recent visit was not suitable for a family meal. While the restaurant cannot possibly moderate all conversations that our bar guests may have, it is our job to notice if any vulgar language is unusually loud or obnoxious and/or disturbing to other guests in the restaurant. I apologize that on this particular day, we failed to take notice and take action to make your visit more enjoyable. While I am sure this is an isolated incident, should any future issues of this nature arise, I encourage you to notify the manager on duty. I will share your feedback with this location to encourage our managers to be more aware of the language and/or conversations our guests have that may disturb others. If you have additional and/or specific comments, I invite you to contact our franchise at 888-497-3435. Thanks again for contacting us!