Just off Interstates 81 & 77, this is an easy place to find. Because of the location there are a lot of people who use this as an overnight stay along their way. We are a bit unusual in that we stay for several days exploring. There is a nice family atmosphere with clean practical rooms. My wife and I visit here annually to explore the New River Trail and other historical places in the area. Free WyFy, accessible eateries nearby, and transportation access make this ideal for us. The breakfast is standard with lots of carbs (rolls and cereal), but short on proteins (which is why I gave it only four stars.) No concierge, but there has always been a staff person at the desk who could answer questions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Red Roof Inn Wytheville in Virginia! This hotel is a pet friendly, family friendly hotel between Bristol and Roanoke. The Red Roof Wytheville is conveniently located near Wytheville Community College and Wythe County Community Hospital. Visit local attractions including, Wohlfahrt Haus Dinner Theater, Thomas Boyd Museum, Galewinds Amusement Park, Rock House Museum, and Shot Towers State Park. There are also over twenty restaurants nearby. Red Roof Wytheville features a free continental breakfast; free WiFi and flat screen TV available in all rooms, and suites with microwaves and refrigerators. One small pet per room is welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire and Red Roof Inn so you can book your Red Roof Inn & Suites Wytheville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Wytheville Hotel Wytheville
- Red Roof Inn And Suites Wytheville
- Red Roof Inn Wytheville
- Wytheville Red Roof Inn