“Clean and Comfortable”

Red Roof Inn & Suites Wytheville
Ranked #12 of 20 Hotels in Wytheville
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I always like to stay at Red Roof's when I can and this one was not a disappointment. After traveling all day check in was quick and the staff was friendly. Our room was clean and quiet. We will definetly stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Russell S, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Wytheville, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2013

We are glad to hear your stay was good. Thank you for the woderful review. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

My friends and myself were traveling to Bonnaroo from Vermont and stayed the night at the Red Roof after a 13 hour drive. This place was so clean and friendly and comfortable. It included a free continental breakfast and wifi. Internet connection was fast and clear, air conditioning worked beautifully on a hot summer night, and the front desk staff was extremely welcoming and kind (especially since we checked in at 3 in the morning). I would reccomend this Inn to anyone, especially those looking for a comfy place to stay on a long trip. Oh and it was super super clean!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for the compliments, we are glad to hear your stay was clean and comfortable. I will share the compliments with my staff. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

I did not get to stay at this hotel earlier this week. But... After a 12 hour drive, I was greeted with a smile. After a few minutes of searching, we discovered I made my reservation for the wrong night. (Oh no!). That's ok - we'll take care of you right now. (Yay!). However, we have no hot water (oh no!) we an accommodate you next door at La Quinta if you'd prefer (yay!) and at the same rate as your [incorrect] reservation. (Yay/ wow!) and they are pet friendly also so your dog is more than welcome.
I've had issues in the past at other chains and been put out on the curb. WAY TO GO Red Roof. Thanks for your kindness & assistance!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank TrudyGinsburg

We are glad to hear you had great customer service and I will gladly share this with my staff. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

The hotel staff was so helpful and friendly. The room was clean and the beds were comfortable and the Wi-Fi worked great - at no extra charge. The breakfast buffet had just enough variety, cereal, fruit, muffins, juice. We would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Sheryl D
Russell S, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Wytheville, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2013

Thank you for the compliments and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

Absolutely a fantastic value ! Recently traveled home from Savannah with 3 adults and 2 kids under 10. We got a "suite" with 2 double beds and a pull-out sofa (also a double) for less than $80 (before taxes). Room was very clean. Easy access to restaurants. You can walk to Cracker Barrel, probabaly to Bob Evans. Must drive to Shoneys. Stunning views of the Mountains. Easy access back to the highway. Staff is very friendly. Nothing fancy here but certainly comfortable. We have stayed several times at this hotel. Just remember to request a blow dryer as they are available at the desk but not left in the rooms.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for the wonderful review. we are glad you enjoyed your stay and the veiw from the hotel. I will pass along the compliments to my staff as we work hard to be friendly and make every one happy. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

My family and I stayed here last June for the night on our way to Myrtle Beach. The staff were all very nice and helpful and the rooms were very clean and well put together. We plan to stay here on our way down at the end of September! Great place to stop for the night

Room Tip: They usually have amazing coupons in those books you get at the welcome centres.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank MegTdot
Russell S, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Wytheville, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2013

Thank you for the compliments I will share them with all of my staff. We hope to see you again in September.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Room was fine. One of the only drawbacks about the room was a "stale" smell. Not sure what it was, but I don't think it was cigs. Other drawbacks - no coffee maker, microwave, fridge or hair dryer. I don't have to have this stuff, but have gotten used to it being available, even in low cost hotel/motel rooms. That said, room was clean and the 2 double beds were comfortable. Breakfast was basic - coffee, tea, milk, juices, muffins, rolls, cereal. Staff were very friendly. Given everything, I would stay here again, since $$ is one of my top priorities.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that has parking just outside the room (some rooms force you to hike up a flight or t...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Russell S, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Wytheville, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2013

Thank you for the compliments on the clean rooms we are in the process of puting coffee makers, irons, ironing boards, and hair dryers in some of the rooms for the convenience of the guest.