This property used to be a Holiday Inn. It was clean, the room was quite nice even though older(many of the Red Roofs are going through remodeling. Think this one is in the near future). The continental breakfast was acceptable, not great but not terrible, the coffee and juice was 24 hr accessible. Staff was friendly. Prices are a little higher than other Red Roofs but the security and cleanliness of the property make up for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Red Roof Inn Wytheville in Virginia! This hotel is a pet friendly, family friendly hotel between Bristol and Roanoke. The Red Roof Wytheville is conveniently located near Wytheville Community College and Wythe County Community Hospital. Visit local attractions including, Wohlfahrt Haus Dinner Theater, Thomas Boyd Museum, Galewinds Amusement Park, Rock House Museum, and Shot Towers State Park. There are also over twenty restaurants nearby. Red Roof Wytheville features a free continental breakfast; free WiFi and flat screen TV available in all rooms, and suites with microwaves and refrigerators. One small pet per room is welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Red Roof Inn, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Red Roof Inn & Suites Wytheville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Wytheville Hotel Wytheville
- Red Roof Inn And Suites Wytheville
- Red Roof Inn Wytheville
- Wytheville Red Roof Inn