See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 31, 2017 via mobile

I'm writing this review cause I think its best, we use to come here before and the lobby never looked so clean and smell so fresh, since the black lady started there, she is very polite and helpful, and the lobby looks and smell better, still out dated but clean,keep up the good work ms Lady at front desk,I forgot your name, I'm sorry.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed March 29, 2017

My 89 year old mother and step-father booked a room for four nights when their home was flooded and under repair. After one sleepless night from the noisy parking lot, stepfather fixing the toilet and a worthless showerhead, they decided that was enough. When they checked out the next morning and requested a credit for the remaining three days they were told NO REFUNDS. It isn't a refund, it's a credit for unused service! Shame on you!

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank lavonneo
Reviewed January 13, 2017

I have stayed there at one point for several months. It was cheap at $600 a month and included everything you need. I did however, use my own blankets and sheets as I am just more comfortable that way. I was allowed to decorate the room as I saw fit during my stay as long as I did not tear anything belonging to the motel up. During that stay they had a horrible manager who seemed to make his own rules up but since this they have new management and it is a much better place to stay, now it is still outdated but it is clean, comfortable and well priced and you will get good customer service. Just make sure that you do LOCK YOUR CARS at all times. There have been recent thefts in the area very recently I being one that learned my lesson very hard. I will probably be staying there for another extended stay again soon.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed December 13, 2016

5:30 in the evening and I was able to get a room for under $50 and it had the normal amenities microfridge, shampoo, hvac, comfortable bed, good shower and quiet. It was about a mile off the interstate and that's why the price was right. The room itself was a little dated but sufficient for my needs, stayed there before and will again

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 30, 2016 via mobile

My mother and I had to stay in wytheville for 2 nights during the snow,hotels weren't as busy as we had feared,but we chose kingston based on town location,room was very clean,the manager seemed to work day and night,he checked us in and was still working clearing walkways for guest at night,and also offered to walk to Wendy's to get food for my mother, which impressed and touched my mother greatly,the staff seemed to get along and work well togeather,we are looking forward to coming back in the summer and seeing the strides the kingston inn is sure to make under this manager who never seems to stop,and his young impressive staff

Date of stay: January 2016