$116
HIExpress.com
$67
$107
Hampton.com
Days Inn by Wyndham Wytheville(Wytheville)(Great Value!)
$72
$94
$139
$129
$117
$108
Comfort Inn(Wytheville)
$84
All reviewsbed and breakfastgracious hostsbreakfast was deliciousb bssteam showersouthern hospitalitythe main housegarden cottagepublic roomspastrylovely homeclaw footlocal historyfellow guestscurrent ownersmodern conveniencesa wonderful place to stay
Reviewed May 30, 2010

Great B&B. The Mansion is gorgeous with well appointed rooms. The food was great and the inn keepers are gracious. What more could you want? We'll certainly return.

Reviewed May 11, 2010

My wife and I stayed at this gorgeous, and beautifully restored Mansion (B&B). Patti and Bernie are fabulous hosts and they go out of their way to make you feel like it's your home. The rooms were fabulous and comfortable.

The morning breakfast was beyond comparison; describing it as merely scrumptuous would not do it justice. Will be staying there, anytime we pass thru on future trips.

Reviewed May 9, 2010

IF you are looking for a private romantic getaway or just a place to stay, look no further. The owners Patti and Bernie are unlike any other. They treat you like they have known you their whole life. They are warm and welcoming and I would recommend this place to anyone! PAtti is a fabulous cook-and is a very warm hearted person. My fiance (now my husband) and I got married there and we just wanted something simple and tasteful-and she went above and beyond anything I could have ever imagined! Future brides-if you are looking to get married--this place is the place to be!

Reviewed April 27, 2010

My husband and I just stayed at The Trinkle Mansion, and this is more than just a B & B, it is a destination! From the beautiful, elegant rooms (I've never seen such gorgeous chandeliers!!!) to the wonderful, friendly owners, this is by far one of the best places I've ever had the pleasure to stay, and absolutely the best B & B! We were so happy with our stay that we immediately made a reservation for our NEXT stay! The food, the hosts, the comfort, the accommodations - everything was perfect. I almost wish I was planning a wedding so I could plan it here. We recommended it to all of our friends (even sending them brochures and website links) and we highly recommend it to you as well.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 23, 2010

A beautifully and tastefully restored Virginia mansion, with a sweeping staircase and elegant public rooms; huge bedrooms stocked with appropriate antiques; balconies to sit on outside; coffee in a morning room before breakfast in a glorious dining room. All in all, the level of service, decoration and space you would get from one of the best hotels in Paris, such as the Crillon or the George V, but at a fraction of the price. On the other hand, Wytheville is not Paris, and the one restaurant in town (The Log House) though perfectly good, is not outstanding. But this would be a great place - for example - for a party of friends to takle all the rooms, so that they could make use of the extensive public space.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled solo