$98
Country Inn
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

$67
$119
AscendHotels
$126
$139
$116
Hampton.com
Days Inn by Wyndham Wytheville(Wytheville)(Great Value!)
$58
$104
$94
Comfort Inn(Wytheville)
$81
ComfortInn
All reviewsbed and breakfastgracious hostsbreakfast was deliciousb bssteam showersouthern hospitalitythe main housegarden cottagepublic roomspastrylovely homeclaw footlocal historyfellow guestscurrent ownersmodern conveniencesa wonderful place to stay
Reviewed February 7, 2010

I had my wedding reception at the Trinkle Mansion Jan. 30th 2010. I had been very impressed with the woman running the mansion and loved the house to take wedding photos. The week of my wedding I could not reach the woman who owned the Mansion. For three days she was unreachable by everyone!! Talk about panic and we had already paid just over $1,300 to rent the house for the night. Friday before the wedding she FINALLY called me back and said everything was still a go and that she had to call back my florist and cake decorator, since they all tried to get a hold of her for some time and could not.
Then, the day of the wedding. The woman owning the mansion was so Udderly and completely rude to ALL of my guests. Knowing full on that I would have 3 children attending the reception, she continued to scold the parents and children to make sure they would be supervised 110% of the time. She made 3 specific trips upstairs to make sure that my aunt who was watching the children, as they watch TV, just to make sure she paying attention to them. The children were 5, 4, and 1 and very well behaved which I can say she did say she was very impressed with their behavior. (We had talked about children being there and that she would move a few things so the children would not touch or break them.) She then continued to follow my guest around with towels asking them to take off their shoes and wipe them down. She also moved nearly ALL of the furniture out of the rooms so my guest would not ruin things. Even though we only have small snacks really not messy food. Mind you we had only about 25 people there in total and it was solely close family.
The owner had completely stressed my wedding night and made all of my guest uncomfortable, and because they were from out of state and we had paid so much for them to stay at the beautiful mansion, it ruined our entire experience.
I have never been at a public place that could make so many people feel unwelcome. It really hurt my feelings that the woman would not leave us alone to enjoy our family time together. We admit that the place is beautiful, but if the only thing that people could say after was that they were VERY uncomfortable and disappointed with the atmosphere made by the owner, it ruined our entire time.
A few little things that were irritating were that she would not let us put 3 zip-lock bags of cheese, fruit, and veggies. The woman owner removed all the snacks in the loft during the night that were suppose to be available for the guests that paid to stay the night. Coffee was not served at 7am like posted and was not ready until breakfast at 8:30. Finally, we understand that it was about 20 degrees the night of the wedding, by the outside cottage where we had stayed could not retain HEAT and we got so cold out there.

5  Thank JulieMariem
Reviewed February 4, 2010

We saw an add in our local newspaper for the dinner theatre in Wytheville and went on line to see if there was a bed and breakfast close by. The Trinkle Mansion is absolutely beautiful. The guest rooms are all lovely and each has its own large, private bath. Breakfast was incredible. Patti and Bernie were so nice we felt like we had known them for years. Our stay was a wonderful experience and we have already made plans to return. We highly recommend the Trinkle Mansion for a wonderful getaway.

Reviewed February 2, 2010

Perfect stay. Great food. Lots of common areas to gather in and relax. Simply beautiful.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed January 12, 2010

Probably the best Bed & Breakfast we've ever had the opportunity to stay in. Incredible surroundings, comfortable rooms and welcoming hosts. Our stay at Trinkle Mansion will be hard to beat.

Reviewed December 25, 2009

A nice historic place. The breakfast was off the hook. This mansion has a touch of history. This is a nice clean mansion, it has a homely feeling, " I just did not want to leave." This is one of those secret places you do not others knowing about, so it can be all yours.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled on business